calling all Hypothyroid ladies!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism for a year now. I've been on 35mg of Armour Thyroid. I found a really great doctor that listens to me and checks my labs every few months. My doctor was out for a few months when my round of labs came back and another doctor read me the results. She said my hormone levels were normal (for pcos) by TSH, T3 and T4 were "high normal" but a big improvement from 12 months ago. I was still having terrible symptoms of hypothyroidism. Head fogginess, anxiety, FATIGUED, gained 30lbs in 6 months despite my dieting and excercise. So I started looking over my lab results again, at home. The stand in doctor looked over my thyroid antibodies that were at a whopping 367 iui/mg (normal is under 60) so I waited for my normal doctor to come back and showed her the results. She diagnosed me with Hashimotos (autoimmune disorder that attacks your thyroid that causes weight gain, fatigued, anxiety, etc so she increased my armour thyroid to 60 mg which I have been on for a week. As far as my cycles are going.. My pcos has been quiet. My testosterone and progesterone levels have been good . I have been having annovulatory cycles which I think attributes to the Hashimotos. Has anyone experienced hypothyroidism and infertility? How long has it taken to get your ovulation back? Any,input would be great.. Thanks!!

My T4 is .96 (.80-1.8) T3 is 3.3 (2.3-4.2) TSH is 3.404 (.350-4.500) and thyroid peroxidase is 237 ( <60 is normal)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->