Calling all ladies!! How many dpo were you when you got your BFP!??

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Just curious on past or current pregnancys did you get your bfp? I have so many symptoms and I just "feel" pregnant. I tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a bfn :cry:

Yet today, I still woke up with a sore lower back(not that back but noticeable), sore boobs and nipples, frequently going to the bathroom, gassy as can be and so darn sleepy the last week. Also, slightly nauseated and I have what I believe to be a cold but smells are still strong and usually with a cold, I can't smell as thing! Also, at around 5dpo I had a dark brown/dark red, what I thought was AF making a super early appearance. It was moe than spotting but not much more. That only last maybe 2 hours. Then from 5dpo-7dpo I had a dark brown and or light drown mixed with creamy cm but only when I wiped was it there. Not on the undies or liner. Then, 8dpo I wiped an had a BUNCH of that creamy, clear, snot looking cm mixed with a hint of pink. I'll post a tmi photo if you guys don't mind. Currently, I'm 13dpo and still haven't excessive creamy cm coming out, almost feels as if AF showed up but nothing. Soaking through my undies at times. AF is supposed to be here today so fingers crossed!

All and all, just wondering if I am out or sill have hope? So when did you get your :bfp: ladies?

I got my bfp with ds at 11/12 dpo.

Do you know your LP length? Testing when your period is late would be the most reliable. I guess what I'm saying is still a chance. Good luck.

I don't know, I could show you my app calendar. This is only my 2nd month of trying and my first so I am still oh so new to all of this! Haha I'm thinking I o'd the 8th or 9th due to the large amounts of ewcm I had both of those days and even a little but the 10th. I don't temp or do opks yet either so not 100% sure. But here's a picture. My last AF was November 30th, she was supposed to be here today (23rd). It's 9pm and she isn't here yet, she usually shows first thing in the morning. Symptoms still strong and there! Too scared go test and see the bfn again!!:cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
Yep, it looks like you should have ovulated on the 9th. I think maybe test in a day or two if af doesn't show. You had good timing and it looks like af is officially late.

Yaaaayyy! :D hehe I'm hoping she stays away for 9-10 months! Hehe she was due today and I put in I wasn't having AF so it pushed it to tomorrow. So, today makes 15dpo! Officially late and I am all smiles! Now if she stays that way, I'll be happier! I'm going to test Christmas day with my last frer so that will be 16dpo, unless she appears. I'll keep you updated :) I'm just hoping to see that BFP and of not, that could make Christmas a wee bit sad but it's only been 2 months of TTC so i won't be too upset

Well, I'm at work and felt something down there and went to the bathroom. Creamy, globs of cm mixed with pinkish /red came out when I wiped. Soo I'm guessing this is AF. So I'm officially out for this month :,( heartbroken to say the least.

:hugs: Sorry hun. I know a lot of women experience cycle changes when they start ttc. Fx you get your bfp soon.

:hugs:Thank you sweetie:) I would say so, almost like a cruel joke my body is playing on me. But on to next month, hopefully I'll bfp! Hehe if I do, I'll make sure to come back and let you know! :D have a merry Christmas or a happy holiday dear :hugs:

I'm late to respond but I waited until 14 dpo to test with my son and got bfp.
With my daughter I was actually ttc/ntnp so I went ahead and tested at 12 dpo and got a clear bfp.

If this is your first time ttc it may take a few cycles. So don't worry too much and enjoy yourself! Worst thing is to stress about it. That won't help things along.

#1 9dpo, #2 7DPO, Chemical pregnancy 7DPO. I had 3 other losses but I wasn't tracking so not sure the dpo.

7dpo with dd2

I think about 9/10 dpi with ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->