Calling all Master Cleansers

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
:hi: anyone else out there?

Im going to be starting a 10 day Master Cleanse detox over the weekend so could do with some support from others who are doing it :lol:

Im really looking foward to it, i havent detoxed before so i want to try it now, and then will do it again a couple of weeks before my wedding!!

How long have you been doing it for and how are you feeling? :flower:

Oh id love to know more about detoxing what does yours entail? Did you have to buy stuff? Xx

Google Master Cleanse/Lemonade Diet, it should tell you all there, im not too clued up on it im still reading about it :lol:

Me!!! :) I am a Master Cleanse a- holic!!

As you can see from my ticker, I am currently on a 60 day detox. So today, is day 16, I have only eaten once in those 16 days even though your not meant to eat at all. :dohh:

I have been on and off the cleanse since June 7th and I have lost 35lbs with no exercise. Joined the gym yesterday, so I am hoping the weight loss accelerates now as I want to be a size 8 by September!!

I have managed to find the book online as a pdf, its not very long but this is the ORIGINAL book by Stanley Burroughs. All the others are just blatantly copying his detox!

This detox is NOT easy, I will be honest. So, its not for everyone but you get results FAST and thats all I want really.

https://healthandlight.com/mastercleanse.htm

How long have you been doing it for and how are you feeling? :flower:

I feel great!! And I now have collarbones!! :haha:

But yeah, day 1 is hard. Day 3 is the hardest, STICK WITH IT!! And then you should be fine after that. Make sure you get a proper juicer, as you dont want any pulp in your juice. You need to cut off your digestive system so you dont feel hungry. If there is pulp in it, you will start getting a growling belly. The SWF is the hardest part of this detox but if you just chug it down quick, you should be able to get through it. I was a heffer before my detox, dear god! :wacko:

How have you done today hun? Are you a starvin marvin yet?

Roll on the weekend i want to get cracking :hissy:

How have you done today hun? Are you a starvin marvin yet?

Roll on the weekend i want to get cracking :hissy:

No, tommorow is my day 1. I bought myself a size 8 pair of jeans today, not that I am anywhere near it..:haha: But its good to have a focus. I cant wait to start, so I can feel nice and empty!! Yeah boi!. Oh, and I never get hungry on it..I always get surprised by how much I eat by day 10..Im like how the hell did I eat all that when I havent eaten for 10 days...:rofl: Your going to do great, buy a litre flask for work.

Where are you buying your supplies. xx

Ok, so Ease in Day 1 for me today .. eeeeek!!

Wish me luck!!

I did it for a week and lost a lot before never to gain it back but I felt like I was going to lose it! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->