**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Enjoy your lazy day! I'm sure the Tesco's man has seen many sights!

aw congrats to you both izzy and lanning cant wait to see pics :)

updating front page now x

Shattered today!! LO has been having a right old party in there the last few days!! Managed about 3 or 4 hours sleep last night and then about 3 hours dozing on and off this morning!!
I thought the bigger they got the less room they have to move :rofl:

Hi Kra, no experience there, but from past experience at Ulster and Royal I guess they'll be booking a date for induction in the case where nothing happens before then - I also had a scan at my 40 week appt at the Ulster... good luck!

Sorry I have not been around guys. My whole birth experience was less than ideal leading to some recovery time making the first week and breast feeding really difficult. We are now latching 2-3 times a day for a feed and the rest is expressed breast milk. (thank goodness for the ameda double pump)

I am now finding my feet and so in love with my little boy.

I can't load photos from my iPad :wacko: but I will figure out a way and get them up soon

A few minutes old
https://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/drathzel/Joshua/th_6AEDBE3B-8458-4E8C-B2B4-8EA9E9DDD2B7-9994-0000100DA40D4B62.jpg

A couple of hours old
https://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/drathzel/Joshua/th_EF1E3A3A-990A-4EC3-A5AE-6AC4822B32D5-9994-0000100DAFE1E53F.jpg

Album

https://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/drathzel/Joshua/

beautiful pics:) makes me so broody, cant wait to have my lil bundle here :)

Hi all. Just nipped back on here to say my little girl was born on Monday at 5.48am. She's absolutely perfect, although I'm completely traumatised by the birth and lack of care I received at the Ulster. DH and I are currently composing letters of complaint. Good luck to those still waiting

Congrats baba ball! Was the ulster not good for u? I was there too. I considered putting in a letter of complaint, not for the care as I thought the midwives were great, it was the waiting around for anything to happen as they were so busy!!

Aw Lanning hes beautiful, congrats bababall, whats her name and weight ill update the front page.

iv been at the ulster both times first time round everything went to smoothly got to the hospital at 8cm and was took upto home from home and a mw stayed with me till Eva was born. with Rosalie got there at 5cm had to wait 30mins for a room in home from home got there and they where still mopping the floors and cleaning the bathroom, again tho i had a mw with me till Rosalie was born, apart from the wait on the room everything i found was great. sorry to hear you had a bad birth and your just right in sending in a letter hope you get some answers back from them x

Oh no :( I really hope I don't have to deal with the Ulster after all this negative stuff. I've heard other friends in RL not be massively keen on it too.

Congrats girls - gorgeous babies x

Hey NI girlies!! Has anyone been to the Belfast Odeon parent and baby screenings? Thinking of going with a friend and our LOs on tuesday to see 'perks of being a wallflower' and wondering if its fun...or just mayhem? Hehe! x

Yeh I have been, its great! U can sit and feed baby with the lights up a bit and the sound lower and watch the film.

She is good, got her days and nights muddled up at the mo so its tiring but I am sure we will get there. How r u getting on?

Have to say I thought the ulster was great although I went in for induction and was on the maternity ward for a day and a half before I got a space in labour ward, I was demented but they were so busy. I thought the midwives and docs were great though.

I am terrible for remembering to check back here! How are everyones Christmas preparations coming on! We bought our tree at the weekend, so the place is starting to look a bit festive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->