**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Patrick, born 7.10am this morning. 11lb 4oz. Got my waterbirth :)

Aw congratulations what a weight! And glad to hear you got your water birth how are you both.

I'll update the front page when I'm on pc.

X

Omg hwm! Big congrats! That was quick!!
I am still waiting to bebrought up to labour ward, 3cm and having mild tightenings every 5 mins. Think they are going to break my waters.

Congratulations on your baby boy! You did go before me in the end!

I'm still waiting for my waters to be broken. Will be after 6pm now!

Oh izzy and lanning really hope it's not long, I can still remember my induction first time round xx

Patrick, born 7.10am this morning. 11lb 4oz. Got my waterbirth :)

WOW! Congrats!!! So quick and brilliant :) must seem a bit strange wiping a little willy yes? Bless his heart x (totally knew he was a boy!)

55 hours later. Still not in the labour ward! Everyone else keeps getting my spot!:cry:

Same here mummlanning! Everyone is before me! I keep melting down and cryig now I was so positive I was so positive I could do this vbac now I just want to tell them to give me a sEction and get it over with,I want home to my little girl!!

aw girls dont be upset, your time will come and youll meet your babies very soon, its such an amazing thing giving birth enjoy every second honestly x

Congratulations holywoodmum :)

I have my first ante natal app tomorrow, can anybody give me a clue what will happen at it? will I finally get a scan? am so excited :)

Congrats Holywood :hugs::hugs: And welcome little Patrick

Izzy & Lanning -can't wait to hear your news!!

Nearly 60 hours later and I'm finally having my waters broken!

Hopefully have news in the morning!

lanning and Izzy hope you're having cuddles now...
Doodle, no scan yet?! Is It at hosp? if so I'd say they'll scan you, weigh you, take blood, check bp and urine... Good lyck!

I was at about 80 hours post induction before my waters were broken, that wasn't due to lack of space though - just that they couldn't actually manage to break them!

Hope you are both with your outside babies now!

Congrats HWM!! :)

Hope I've not missed anyone else, I've not really been on too much lately!

I am a mummy, finally!! 2 days on maternity ward before there was space for them to take me to labour ward as emergencies/natural labour went first understandably. Ended up with forceps delivery, soooo didn't want a Caesarian again but at the minute I am wondering which one is more painful as I sit down so tenderly! Well my baby girl arrived yest weighing 7lb 9!!!!! She is a wee cutie.

Congrats Izzy! What did you call her? Any baby under 8lbs is just tiiiny in my opinion :)

Big congrats izzy, well done, has your wee lady got a name yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->