Calling all PCOS sufferers!!!

PCOSMomToTwo

Mommy to girl and boy
Reaction score
After 9 consuming years of TTC, thousands, I mean thousands of dollars later we were blessed with 2 children.

You hear all those great stories of women becoming cured of PCOS after having children ... sadly ... I do not fall into that category. :nope:

Anyhow, we are NOT looking to get pregnant again ... but we are also NOT preventing. The likelihood of natural conception probably falls under 1% possibility so there's no need to prevent (we haven't used contraceptives for 16 years and never fell pregnant).

Anyway, the reason for the post is I would like to TRY to regulate my body naturally. My periods are unpredictable, I keep getting cysts and I'm sick of my hormones messing with me (headaches, nausea ... that kind of crap).

I was looking into "Fertility Blend" but there are so many mixed reviews. I am still breastfeeding so I likely wont start any "herbal blends" for about 3 months. In the meantime, I am trying to research what is BEST to take or the best route to take?! Maybe a naturopath doctor?!

Anyhow, I don't think I will have many respondents to this cuz I'm not sure how many women are actually trying to treat themselves.

Well, thanks for reading!! :flower:

Hi, I conceived my first with clomid, I wasn't having periods at all and was praying I'd get one after having him, but now 14.5 weeks pp
And still no period :( would like to have a shot at conceiving naturally for number 2, starting healthy lifestyle day 1 today!

What herbal options are u looking into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->