Calling all Progesterone users!

reallyready

Reaction score
I hope it is okay I'm double posting in TTC and LTTTC...is that like double dipping?

Ciao ladies,
I'm on my third and final round of Clomid. It's CD 33 and DPO 16. Yesterday I tested and got a BFN. Since DPO 4 I've been using 200 mg Prometrium (progesterone) every night before bed.

Last cycle was the first time I used progesterone. Once I got a BFN I quit using it, my period came 2 days later. I did this without asking doctor but based off what I'd read online about progesterone delaying period. At my next visit, my doctor said, "This next time, do NOT stop taking the progesterone until AF arrives, AF will arrive if you are not pregnant EVEN IF you are using progesterone."

Yesterday I called doc, faxed her my chart, she said, "this looks good, keep taking the progesterone, if AF doesn't arrive by next Thursday, retest"

As I'm embarking on my third week wait, I'm wondering, has anyone been through this progesterone stuff with their doc?

I was so surprised by what she was saying I didn't even remember to ask her if I could come in for a blood test.

Thanks,
RR

Oh and here is my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23ed9e

I just began my progesterone treatment..thearpy...whatever ya call it...so I'm not much help...but I didn't want to read and run....Best of luck.

I'm starting post-O progesterone cream this cycle. I did read that AF will show even if you're using it and aren't pregnant. You shouldn't stop taking it until AF or ~10 weeks of pregnancy usually. I'm doing it without my doc, because she gave up on me after 1 month and referred me to a fertility clinic. Luckily, she had already refilled my Clomid... so I'm on Clomid cycle #2.

Your chart looks great! 2 more days of high temps, and you'll have a VERY good sign! I believe high temps for 18dpo is pretty much the :test: sign! :) Good luck... FX'd for you!

~*BABY DUST*~

P.S. What dose of Clomid and what days? I'm 50mg CD3-7.

I use the progesterone cream from CD 13-25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"