calling all september 2011 mummies

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
hey ladies............welcome to 1st trimester.

I dont think there will be that many of us yet but you never know. I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can all chat, symptom swap, give advice and keep due dates, bump colours etc...

DUE DATE LIST

Zarababy- due 26th August - 2nd sept (wating for dating scan!)
Blackberry25- due 29th august
Dollposse- due 1st september
Cheerios- due 1st september
Emma77- due 1st september
Bleakney- due 1st september
Becboo- due 1st september
VictoriL8- due 2nd septmeber :angel: sadly not a sticky bean :angel:
Phantom- due 2nd september
JennaMay- due 2nd september
Kasey C- due 2nd september
ChysanthMUM- due 2nd september
Jaimiebilly- due 2nd december
Gash02- due 3rd september :angel: 29/12/10 :angel:
Bestla- due 3rd septmeber
Gem1985- due 3rd september
Moon melody- due 3rd september
Cloe- due 3rd september
Looby Loo- due 3rd september
neversaynever- due 3rd september
Pablo797- due 3rd september
Lizzy78- due 4th september
Mackay- due 4th september
Leeny- due 4th september
Heather1212- due 5th september
Maybaby2011- due 6th september
Monroea- due 6th september
Eviester- due 6th september
Missy- due 6th september
Saysib- due 7th september
Nearlythere38- due 7th septemebr
Lintu- due 8th september
Ablaski17- due ???
Luckyyou- due???
chrischris- due???

I am Megan and I am 26. I have a 4 year old daughter who never makes for a dull moment.

As far I know I am due September 1st. My ticker is one day off. lol

Hello! Did a test this morning and thought AF late for a day now let me test and I got a line. 4th child, 13, 11, 2 years old. Factory will close after this one :) If all goes well then this baby will be due on 3 Sept. Second time around that I will be joining the Sept pregnancy mommies.
Congrats to you all who join this group!!
Happy 9 months for us all! :happydance:

hey everyone, fingers crossed that we will be due on the 2nd of September x x x x x

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL X X X X X

Hi ladies! I'm Nicci (Nicole) and I just turned 24. My fiance is 26 and getting his Masters. I just finished my Bachelors (thank God, just in time!!). Our first bean should arrive around September 2nd. I'm VERY happy to get my summer bug!! :cloud9:

This is all so exciting but is anyone else terrified aswel as it is so early still????

Yes, I am absolutely terrified! I haven't gotten any sleep.

We can adjust the due date list after scans etc.

Im not too scared as Ive done it before, Im worried more about baby arriving and having 2 under 1 1/2 :rofl:

Im really exited though, I only want 2 kids and always thought we would have a small age gap

xxx

Hello, I'm Jen, 27, married to Dave for 4 years. 2nd month trying and we got our first BFP on Christmas Eve. Due around 2nd September. It doesn't feel real at the moment so no extreme excitedness or nervousness yet, but I'm sure that will come soon enough! I've never been around pregnant women or children before really so it's safe to say I have absolutely no idea what to expect.

Looking forward to chatting to you all over the next 9 months!

Hi everyone ! I'm going to be brave and join you guys ! I am so anxious !
My name is Gemma I'm 25 and me and my oh are expecting our first on the 3rd of sept according to FF!
Although I'm really nervous I am so excited to ! Symptoms so far r sore boobies , exhausted all the time and nausea! Looking forward to meeting you all ! Xxxx

My name is Gemma I'm 25 and me and my oh are expecting our first on the 3rd of sept according to FF!
Although I'm really nervous I am so excited to ! Symptoms so far r sore boobies , exhausted all the time and nausea! Looking forward to meeting you all ! Xxxx

Sounds like you are getting the same kind of symptoms as me. I cant eat much, if anything at all, throughout the day coz it just makes me feel nauseaus. Im happy about it though.

The other things I seem to be feeling lately is being really tired but I cant sleep. I havnt had a good night sleep in a week. I also seem to be burping a lot but that could be anything!! :) :)

My symptoms so far are, sore boobs and cramping. Feels more like stitches like when you do excercise. No nausea yet.
September feels very far away :baby:

Sounds like you are getting the same kind of symptoms as me. I cant eat much, if anything at all, throughout the day coz it just makes me feel nauseaus. Im happy about it though.

The other things I seem to be feeling lately is being really tired but I cant sleep. I havnt had a good night sleep in a week. I also seem to be burping a lot but that could be anything!! :) :)

I'm the same with not being able to sleep ! See ur from Scotland to ! Where abouts r u ? X

My symptoms so far are, sore boobs and cramping. Feels more like stitches like when you do excercise. No nausea yet.
September feels very far away :baby:

I've had this to! It worried slightly - I know what u mean I keep thinking it's really far off!! Worth it tenfold in the end though ! :)xx

I'm lanarkshire ! Have you guys told anyone yet other than oh? X

We told my parents yesterday. They knew that we were TTC nd knew there was something up coz I didnt eat as much as I usually would on Christmas Day. We told my brother too, Dont know when we will tell OH's family, we kinda want to wait until everything is confirmed by the Doctor but we will see how the mood takes us :haha:

Have you told anyone??

We havent told anyone yet either and we dont plan too for a while. If I could get away with it I would like nothing better than to text everyone after little pip arrives. Not that I would expect a bad reaction we already have 1 baby and we are both in our 30's with our own house and are married but I had a tough pregnancy and know everyone will want to poke their nose in :rofl: plus as my baby is still young I want everyone to concentrate on him and not a new baby untill s/he actually arrives

Preganancy is long-9 months goes very slowly and feels like 9 years :rofl: but If I learned anything savour it all as you wont do it that often in your life so enjoy it (even the rough bits) xxx

Just my friend who is traveling and on here ! :) I'm anxious until I've spoke to dr ( I have endometriosis so this is a complete miracle beany !!!) will prob tell my mum this week and oh is allowed to tell 1 friend he can trust ! He wanted to tell the world !

Gonna buy 1 more test tomorrow and that's it no more poas !!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->