• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

calling all september 2011 mummies

Im terrified to POAS again but im terrified not to haha. Gonna buy a few more tests to do between now and seeing the DR but hopefully that will be it haha

Gash02 it will be great to have the two little ones so close in age ! my friends two r like that and they get on fab and it's so cute seeing how close they r ! X

there is less than 2 years between me and my big sister and me and my wee sister and we are so close (even though we fought loads growing up)

Im not going to poas again I dont think although i have a few cheapies left and a cbd one too so may do it when im bored one day :rofl:

Has anyone made a docs appointment yet, I dont think Im going to do that for another few weeks either xxx

I will try to phone my doctors on Wednesday and I would say wont get an appointment until the new year so I will be about 6 weeks by then I would say. There is one particular doctor I am wanting to see as she is the only one trained to do scans and my friend says that she will sometimes do a scan there and then so worth a try :)

ooooooooooo good luck, I will get an early scan but I dont want it till around 9 weeks so will hold off till im 8 I think Im 4 just now, I think it will make the first trimester go quicker if I just ignore it for another month or so :rofl:

Hello, ladies! I'm due on 3rd September, which is my grandmother's birthday! :)
I got my BFP last Monday, at 12 dpo. DH and I are unbelievably blessed to have succeeded on our first ever cycle TTC. This will be our first baby. :flower:

I'm going to try to see my GP next week. I wasn't able to this week, as the surgery was only taking emergency appointments. I hope everything's all right!

Hihi!
Can I join? I'm not really sure when I'm due....but due date calculator said 31/8...I'm suspecting early Sept. So perhaps you could put me down for 1/9? Besides, I think the August thread is pretty full now....

Hi everyone, got my bfp today and according to online calculators I'm due 5th September.
Symptoms so far- sore boobs, lightheaded, tired and cramps.

I'm also unsure when to get a drs appointment booked.
I do have a question for you ladies, how do you actually work out how many weeks along you are? Is it from last period or ovulation?

Heather x

Hello! I am so excited to post here!

DH and I found out we are expecting our first baby on Christmas Eve, after 20 long months of trying! We are super excited!

It looks like our due date is September 4th!!! :)

I hear what some of you are saying about September seeming very far off....

Hi all, I'm Sarah - another Scot - and we found out yesterday we are 'cautiously' expecting number 2!

My EDD looks like September 7th. So far only my DH knows, we are trying to think of a cute way to tell our parents as we had to do it over the phone last time!

Hihi!
Can I join? I'm not really sure when I'm due....but due date calculator said 31/8...I'm suspecting early Sept. So perhaps you could put me down for 1/9? Besides, I think the August thread is pretty full now....

Hey hunny the more the merrier, I will put you down for the 1st. Welcome to Due in September xxx

Hi everyone, got my bfp today and according to online calculators I'm due 5th September.
Symptoms so far- sore boobs, lightheaded, tired and cramps.

I'm also unsure when to get a drs appointment booked.
I do have a question for you ladies, how do you actually work out how many weeks along you are? Is it from last period or ovulation?

Heather x

Hi Heather congratulations on your :bfp:
You count it from the first day of your last period xxx

Hello! I am so excited to post here!

DH and I found out we are expecting our first baby on Christmas Eve, after 20 long months of trying! We are super excited!

It looks like our due date is September 4th!!! :)

I hear what some of you are saying about September seeming very far off....

Hi hunny welcome and congrats on your long awaited :bfp:you must be super excited. 20 months is a long time so happy you got a perfect xmas pressie xxx

Hi all, I'm Sarah - another Scot - and we found out yesterday we are 'cautiously' expecting number 2!

My EDD looks like September 7th. So far only my DH knows, we are trying to think of a cute way to tell our parents as we had to do it over the phone last time!

Hello :hi: so glad your joining me hunny. Congratulations on your xmas :bfp:

xxx

Hello, ladies! I'm due on 3rd September, which is my grandmother's birthday! :)
I got my BFP last Monday, at 12 dpo. DH and I are unbelievably blessed to have succeeded on our first ever cycle TTC. This will be our first baby. :flower:

welocme to due in september,congratulations on your :bfp: xxx

September 6th for now... we shall see after doctor's appointments! :)

Hey all,

I am Cloe, 27, my husband and I are expecting our first child on Sept. 3rd, 2011.

A happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cloe:shipw:

hey everyone thats joined since I fell asleep last night! :)

Cloe I am the 3rd of sept to!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"