calling all september 2011 mummies

I'm feeling ok. A bit of nausea on a morning and i feel extremely tired. And my god i'm soo bloated tonight!

How are you feeling today? x

Yes i know how that feels:dohh:, tired :sleep::sleep::sleep: is all i do :haha:
i get waves of nausea throughout the day:growlmad: and im off my food... and i love my food:shrug: I have a lil bit of bloat going on, think my jeans wont do up soon :haha:

I'm totally off food. I was good for the first 5 weeks...and then this weekend BAM I don't want to eat anything put in front of me. I've started making smoothies to try get those nutrients in....but man, I feel like cr ap.

uuuuurgggh i feel so crappy on a morning its awful. i am hungry but dont want to eat, but if i dont eat i feel sick. i am also just getting over flu and a chest infection so thats making me feel worse. i hope the nausea goes away as i will really struggle for the next few weeks

I'm feeling ok. A bit of nausea on a morning and i feel extremely tired. And my god i'm soo bloated tonight!

How are you feeling today? x

Yes i know how that feels:dohh:, tired :sleep::sleep::sleep: is all i do :haha:
i get waves of nausea throughout the day:growlmad: and im off my food... and i love my food:shrug: I have a lil bit of bloat going on, think my jeans wont do up soon :haha:

I'm totally off food. I was good for the first 5 weeks...and then this weekend BAM I don't want to eat anything put in front of me. I've started making smoothies to try get those nutrients in....but man, I feel like cr ap.

uuuuurgggh i feel so crappy on a morning its awful. i am hungry but dont want to eat, but if i dont eat i feel sick. i am also just getting over flu and a chest infection so thats making me feel worse. i hope the nausea goes away as i will really struggle for the next few weeks

Thats when mine started the weekend YUKK! Yesterday was the worst day! been a little better today until 8pm tonight and Bam it hit me, instant nausea.... This is the worse feeling ever!!!

the sickky feeling is like just below my boobs right in the centre:growlmad:

Hello!

Hoping I get to stick around.

Im 28 and Got my BFP on 2/1/11 after trying for 2 years and following a miscarriage in October. Due to a long cycle, guestimating about 5 weeks pregnant (due around 12th Sept). Have already had HCG testing done at the EPU and a scan last week (nothing to see) and one due Friday. PETRIFIED im going to start bleeding at any moment but PRAYING I dont! No symptoms really except sore boobs.
Nice to meet you all x

Congrats and welcome lolala! :) x

Hi,

I am new here! and got my BFP on 5th January after 6 months TTC, my due date is the 12th of September (also my wedding anniversary!)

Feeling a bit sick today, which I am glad about, because it sort of makes it feel more really! Struggling to believe I am actually pregnant, does anyone else feel like this?!

Nice to meet you all!

x

Hello Miss Zara :) Can you add me to the list please (only just found this one, there's another thread too!) Current EDD with no scan is 7th Sept, but they put me back 3 weeks on Layla :rofl: so we'll see!

Lack of symptoms, paranoid every time i go to toilet again, but hey ho, all good for now!

hi i'm Louise i got my BFP this morning i think i'm due somewhere around 23-25 september.

I have a 2yr old and a 4 month old his birthday is 27th september lol

hi i'm Louise i got my BFP this morning i think i'm due somewhere around 23-25 september.

I have a 2yr old and a 4 month old his birthday is 27th september lol

Congratulations xxx
and welcome to september mummies group xx

Hi all,

I cannot believe how many september groups there are its getting so difficult to keep up with everyone :dohh:

Well i got my bfp on xmas day which was a little shock but very excited my due date is the 9th sept :thumbup:

i had a little scare yesterday they thought bubba may have been ectopic so i had a trip up the hospital and a scan ! there was my little bubb in the right place with the most beautiful sight of a little heart beating away :happydance:

hi everyone! i got my due date and its earlier than i expected! im due aug 31 and not in september like i originally thought

hiya im amber and im 20, im due on september 6th :) looks like quite a few others are aswell

hiya ladies, may i join??
im due sept 5th, :)
a lil bit bout myself,
my name is kimberley, im 24, and i am a teaching assistant in ks2
i have a son, jack who is 8 and a daughter, alicia who is 5
currently pregnant wiv baby number 3 after a 7mnths of tryin,
no complications so far, :) hopin 4 this last 9wks 2 b equally trouble free! x
how is every one feelin on this thread??
jus wonderin what your worried and fears are??
im scared of havin another early baby!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->