• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

calling all september 2011 mummies

morning all and congratulations.
I am due on the 3rd September as far as I know. This will be my second

Morning hun (well afternoon now :rofl:) congratulations on your BFP! This will be my second child too, how old is your little boy? x

Hi Missy
My little boy has just turned 2, It was exactly the gap that I was after, how about you?

Thanks missy, I hope you're right n that it's nothing to worry about! :) x my morning sickness isn't too bad at all yet, n I'm the same but I'm soo hungry n nothing tastes right. Xx
Congrats to harrysmummy :) x

Hi Missy
My little boy has just turned 2, It was exactly the gap that I was after, how about you?

My little girl is nearly 10 months old, so we have a nice small age gap. I wanted them to be as close in age as I could get them, there will only be an 18 month age gap :) x

Hello All,
I was just popping in to say hi, I am from the September Stars group last year and my beautiful baby girl was born 27th September 2010, 8 days late!
It is a lovely time to be preggy, all that summer sun on your bump, i think is what has made Rosie a calm baby!
Just wanted to wish all the September Sweet Peas 2011 happy, healthy pregnancy's, wishing it to breeze by for you, it seemed now it went really fast!
Good luck xx:hugs:

Thanks for that hun :) I'm really looking forward to having a summer bump this time. When I was pregnant with my daughter I had a winter bump as I was due in march and I hated having to cover my bump up in jumpers and coats. It'll be lovely being able to walk around in t-shirts and show off my bump :) x

Hey im Sarah 28yrs old and pregnant with my 3rd conceived after vasectomy Reversal, which was perfomed 10weeks ago..

My Son is 7yrs old and my Daughter is 5yrs old, so it feels like im a newbie all over again :haha:

My due date is the 6th September.. So can you add me to the list please x

Congats hun, you've got the same due date as me :) x

Congats hun, you've got the same due date as me :) x

Owww have i :thumbup::hugs: My dates still have to be confirme at my dating scan but thats the date the Doc gave me:happydance:

How are you feeling?

Im so tired, nausea, Off my food:dohh:, and a bit emotional at times :haha:

hey im kelly and due 5th but all that could change at my 1st scan ill keep you updated x

I'm feeling ok. A bit of nausea on a morning and i feel extremely tired. And my god i'm soo bloated tonight!

How are you feeling today? x

I'm feeling ok. A bit of nausea on a morning and i feel extremely tired. And my god i'm soo bloated tonight!

How are you feeling today? x

Yes i know how that feels:dohh:, tired :sleep::sleep::sleep: is all i do :haha:
i get waves of nausea throughout the day:growlmad: and im off my food... and i love my food:shrug: I have a lil bit of bloat going on, think my jeans wont do up soon :haha:

hey im kelly and due 5th but all that could change at my 1st scan ill keep you updated x

Congrats hun, hope your feeling well! x

thanks hun im good slipped on the ice though this morning and im now paranoid :dohh: but im good for the min.... hope all you ladies are well and having lots of preg symtoms xxx

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for a while! Hope everyones doing well. When is everybodys first midwife appt? Mines the 25th jan x x

I haven't got mine yet eviestar waiting for that and a dating scan but i will update you all as soon as i no x

I am due the 19th.

Im really thirsty so far, and had a few dizzy spells. Thats about it.

congrats hun i am rathger thirsty too lol xxx

Can't wait for the first scan, just want to see that everything ok! N I know it's early but my fiancé and I are debating baby names lol I love Coco for a girl but he prefers more traditional names x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->