Calling all Tall ladies :) When did you finally pop?UPDATE- POLL ADDED Please Vote :)

ArmyWife1984

Mommy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello, Popping over from 2nd trimester.:flower:

I am 5'10 and 25wks and hardly showing yet.

:cry: I get sad when I see ladies at less weeks than me with bigger bumps.
When Did you finally pop out?

I'm 5'10 as well and didnt really start showing til 24 weeks, then he popped out more and more every week :)

Yeah, I kinda notice that too.. around 24wks It seemed to be going outwards now but just very slowly.

Yeah it seemed like a little bloat at first that took forever to turn into a bump! But soon enough you'll be aching everywhere and wondering how you got so big so fast :)

I can't wait to be aching everywhere..I think.

I took this pic. yesterday. I am hoping to have a bump by 27/28. I don't know if thats a realistic goal or not.... :shrug:

I'm hoping I will have something by then because my family is throwing a baby shower...and it would be weird to have one with no bump lol.

Attachments

• untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
is this your first? im 5ft10 and with dd i didnt start showing at all until about 30 weeks! this time i feel so much bigger! x

I'm also 5'10 and I popped about 26 weeks with number 3 x

Aw im sure you'll have a cute bump by then! :) I went on holiday at 27wk and people could tell it wasnt just a chubby tummy but a bump, they thought I was more like 16wks though! Just try not to compare yourself with other people, its hard but as long as baby is growing okay you've got nothing to worry about :hugs:

is this your first? im 5ft10 and with dd i didnt start showing at all until about 30 weeks! this time i feel so much bigger! x

Yes, this is number one for me. I am so happy just to be pregnant since it took me and dh awhile to conceive..but I am also excited to finally be able to show off my bump.

Aw im sure you'll have a cute bump by then! :) I went on holiday at 27wk and people could tell it wasnt just a chubby tummy but a bump, they thought I was more like 16wks though! Just try not to compare yourself with other people, its hard but as long as baby is growing okay you've got nothing to worry about :hugs:

thanks, I have a feeling it is right around the corner for me to finally pop, in the next couples wks.
I notice I am getting very firm up top below my breasts, and If I lay in bed, I have a nice beautiful Bump protruding outwards, but once I stand up it sinks back in lol..:haha:

one day u will wake up and say omg where did this come from! haha i have! i had some pains then the next day bump was massive! i no what u mean tho i wanted people to know i was pregnant so would waddle or anythin so they would notice haha x

one day u will wake up and say omg where did this come from! haha i have! i had some pains then the next day bump was massive! i no what u mean tho i wanted people to know i was pregnant so would waddle or anythin so they would notice haha x

lol thanks. I have done the waddle thing and also rub my belly so people would know.

Did the pains occur at night? Because right now i notice at night I get some light cramping/aches, nothing major, but I'm hoping its just some expanding going on.

5'11" here and I can say that I've really sprouted a definite bump in the past 2-3 weeks. For a long time I could see a big difference, but no one else could! lol.

5'11" here and I can say that I've really sprouted a definite bump in the past 2-3 weeks. For a long time I could see a big difference, but no one else could! lol.

Thats great to hear!! THANK YOU!!!
I know what you mean, I can see a difference and so can my husband but to other people I just look like I ate one too many donuts.:haha:

I see your 27wks and I am approaching that shortly so maybe this is my time for growth. :happydance:

I try to find the bright side though...Maybe not having a big bump so early on means I will have an easier time dropping the weight.

I am 5'8 and I got away with no one noticing my belly till almost 8 MONTHS!

Im 6ft and I started to show around 28 weeks! before then I just looked liked Id gained a few pounds! lol

It's not just tall ladies - I'm 5'-7" and it took until 30 weeks+ for people to know by looking at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->