• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Calling all Tall ladies :) When did you finally pop?UPDATE- POLL ADDED Please Vote :)

im 5'9 and weigh 120 b4 preggo and i started showng at 12 weeks but this is my 5th baby :dohh:

I'm jealous of all you tall ladies!
But im 5'1" and still barely showing. I was so sure I'd be huge by now cause of my height!

I'm 5'9" and I started showing enough for family/close friends to notice around 22 weeks, everyone else was around 25-26 weeks, where they could tell I was really pregnant not just fat. lol. My SIL is 4'10" and very skinny, and she didn't show until way late, probably close to 30 weeks. I think it just depends on the person.

I'm 5'8" and popped at 34 weeks, couldn't even tell before that. :D

I'm 5'8" and popped at 28 ish.
Having said that I'm over 34 weeks now and still haven't had a single person I don't know comment on bump or ask when it's due which seems to happen loads to friends who look more pregnant than me :-(

I'm 5'11 & only have really popped last 3-4 weeks I'd say.
Think of the positives, we don't have to struggle as much! I will work up until the end I think.
Trust me you'll suddenly start showing, if you don't realise, someone else will point it out!

I'm 5 foot 8 and for a real bump that didn't just look chubby I'd say about 27 weeks!

i am 5'7 and didnt pop til bout 28 weeks......This time its later than my DS with him it was bout 26 weeks....

wow! thanks so much everyone for the feedback on your experiences! Im surprised some shorter women take longer to show too..i thought it was mainly a tall thing for not showing as early.
For most of the tall ladies that responded, the norm seems to be around 26-30wks from reading the responses. .. So hopefully that means its right around the corner for me :)

Neat to see if I would of made a poll for this...Not sure if I am still able to make it one?

i started showing at about 17/18 weeks and got a proper bump at about 20 :)

28wks and finally starting to poke out! :thumbup: Nice finally being able to see somewhat of a bump forming

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
I am 5'9 and had a real bump at about 20 wks started show at 18 but just a wee bit not enough to notice. but now my belly is huge just in the last 4 wks. you will get there!

I am 5'10 and with this baby I started to show around 20 weeks, but have only had strangers asking the last 2 months and I am 33 weeks with # 3. With my first I was over 30 weeks and did not look full term by the time he was born at 40+ 6 lol.

I'm 5'8 and at 26 weeks I finally started to look pregnant. Neat poll!

im 29 weeks and im only just popping out now ... my belly buttons weird its half an outie and half an inny xxx :S

5'11" here and I don't think I got a proper bump going till about 23/24weeks (it's all a blur now). Even still, when people find out I'm almost 31 along now they comment how small my bump is! I'm measuring right-on, though... just have a lot of space for Baby to stretch out!

So, I thought I was showing pretty good, but apparently someone from my husband's work saw me and commented to him, "I saw your wife. She didn't look THAT pregnant." I was like GEES! How big do I have to be to look pregnant!? I think I look HUGE! LOL!

I'm 6'2 and popped at 20 weeks.. And its just growing even more with each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"