Calling all TTC ladies! I have a quick question!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by bblemire, Aug 31, 2009.

1. bblemire

bblemire Waiting for #1

Good afternoon, ladies!

Okay here is my story in a nut shell: I found out I have PCOS in May- I have been TTC since this past Jan with no avail. I have very very irregular periods but the last 2 periods have seemed normal.

This cycle I have not bled yet, no AF cramps, haven't been cranky (OH is very happy with that). I have, however, been very bloated, more hungry than normal, stuffy nose, headaches, been very teary, and my bbs are tender and swollen with bumps on the nipple. So I am feeling very good about this cycle!!! So far I have had nothing but BFN's on Clearblue digis though.

So, my question to you girls is: Could PCOS affect the results of my tests? Or am I just nuts??

Any advice would be fantastic!

Have a great day, :dust: to all!!

2. PrayerfulHope

PrayerfulHope Mom of 2

pcos can affect ovulation kits and give you false positives, but i don't think it affects pregnancy tests..

:dust:

3. bblemire

bblemire Waiting for #1

Okay thank youu!!

4. Jefner

Jefner Well-Known Member

I've heard that digital tests are less sensitive than regular tests, so maybe try a FRER and see what happens. Good luck and baby dust!!

5. in search

in search TTC #2

i think u could be preg!!! with my son my first symptoms were tender and sore breast and i felt like i was getting a common cold. Good luck and baby dust to all!!!

6. in search

in search TTC #2

ohh and yes, digi test are less sensitive. one of the most accurate is Answer

7. TTC2Long

TTC2Long Active Member

Exactly! Good luck!

8. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

FRER and the $Tree ones are the lowest sensitivity available in stores in the U.S. Try one of those. The digi's are 50mIU.

For more info, check here: http://www.peeonastick.com/hptshowdown.html The POAS-lady won't lie to you! :)

9. bblemire

bblemire Waiting for #1

HAHA, thanks ladies! I knew I could count on you all for words of wisdom.

OH and I went out tonight to get some more tests and run a few more various errands--- we were gone 3 hrs and I came home and I realized I forgot to get my tests!! How in the world could I forget?!??