Calling all TTC ladies! I have a quick question!

bblemire

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
Good afternoon, ladies!

Okay here is my story in a nut shell: I found out I have PCOS in May- I have been TTC since this past Jan with no avail. I have very very irregular periods but the last 2 periods have seemed normal.

This cycle I have not bled yet, no AF cramps, haven't been cranky (OH is very happy with that). I have, however, been very bloated, more hungry than normal, stuffy nose, headaches, been very teary, and my bbs are tender and swollen with bumps on the nipple. So I am feeling very good about this cycle!!! So far I have had nothing but BFN's on Clearblue digis though.

So, my question to you girls is: Could PCOS affect the results of my tests? Or am I just nuts??

Any advice would be fantastic!

Have a great day, :dust: to all!!

pcos can affect ovulation kits and give you false positives, but i don't think it affects pregnancy tests..

:dust:

I've heard that digital tests are less sensitive than regular tests, so maybe try a FRER and see what happens. Good luck and baby dust!!

i think u could be preg!!! with my son my first symptoms were tender and sore breast and i felt like i was getting a common cold. Good luck and baby dust to all!!!

ohh and yes, digi test are less sensitive. one of the most accurate is Answer

FRER and the $Tree ones are the lowest sensitivity available in stores in the U.S. Try one of those. The digi's are 50mIU.

For more info, check here: https://www.peeonastick.com/hptshowdown.html The POAS-lady won't lie to you! :)

HAHA, thanks ladies! I knew I could count on you all for words of wisdom.

OH and I went out tonight to get some more tests and run a few more various errands--- we were gone 3 hrs and I came home and I realized I forgot to get my tests!! How in the world could I forget?!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->