Calling all Watermelon's

Oh I love your photos hun....inspiration for my next set. I want a landscape pic of me, ethan and my husband so we can have a canvas created for our living room. The photos I have are only of Ethan and one of me and him as it was my friend doing it.

I've resorted to letting him cry himself to sleep tonight. I think Ethan may be starting to teeth?? god knows but he was sleeping from 9pm-6am with one feed at 12am but now its all over the place. He wont sleep without being rocked and as my husband is hardly ever hear for bed time Ive decided to play tough mummy. I was really ill a few days ago and thats whats prompted it really. He was so tired but refused to settle without being rocked and i literally didnt have the strength to stand never mind rock him walking around the room (and hubby was at work and couldnt leave)....so my mum (BLESS HER!!!) drove 40 mins to get to me and look after him. I just thought what happens next time and if she cant get to me to help?? he needs to be able to settle himself

.....can you tell I feel a bit guilty? :cry:

Anyway here are my pics :)

Attachments

• Ethan 1.jpg
    Ethan 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ethan and nicki.jpg
    ethan and nicki.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Made with love.jpg
    Made with love.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
  • Basket LOVE.jpg
    Basket LOVE.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Nicki - WOW amazing pics! He is so handsome :) You are gorgeous too!

We went through the sleep thing last week. After 3+ weeks of her sleeping 7-9.5 hours straight, she was up every 45 mins to 1 1/2 hrs for a few nights in a row... I nearly lost my mind. There's a december babies parenting thread (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1-december-snowflakes-2012-parenting-137.html) and a lot of the ladies seems to be going through the same thing so maybe it's a normal thing around 4 months. We still rock Ellie to sleep because we've had no success in getting her to put herself to sleep when it's bedtime. I tried putting her down drowsy but she just jolts awake... I tried patting her to sleep but she grabs my hand and chews on it lol

Hi girls! Gorgeous photos!!

I had the same thing with Joseph a couple of weeks ago! Google 4 month sleep regression!!

Definitely join us on the December snowflake thread above. Lots of us having same sleep issues nicki. It's a nice little active thread with a handful of regular posters. Hope the scan goes well xxxx

Hi everyone! Im glad to hear everyone is doing good. We're good here too. Marianne had her first taste of rice cereal tonight. We're combi feeding as my supply dropped when i had surgery and never recovered. Marianne is almost 5 months now 24 inches long and 12pound 4 ounces. She such a good baby. I start a new job on monday that is shoter hours and slightly higher pay plus its closer to home. Im excited. Ill have to post picturrs when i can get on the computer.

Hi I know this is an old post but we were wondering if you could give us a bit of information as I am 27 weeks pregnant and my lo has absent cavum and slightly enlarged ventricles I read a post on a thread which I can't find at the moment that you had the same thing what was your outcome ? Really struggling with it all at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->