calling mummies preggo with second bambino

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Im just hoping im not alone in worrying about if i'll cope with a toddler and baby??:wacko: My DF works away 2 weeks out the month and the only other person aside close friends is my dad for support. Im really worrying about getting into a routine quickly, tiredness etc, does anybody feel the same? :cry:

xx

I'm kind of worried but my dd will be nearly 3 and a half so I'm hoping she'll understand a bit more, and we'll have free nursery hours to get a bit of peace!
How olds your LO? X

DS will be 16months old, my husband works 6days 14hour days. So crossing all fingers go well. My only hope is that I'm not as sick after this baby as it was so hard with a baby.

I'm struggling already! LO just starting with tantrums an it zaps the little energy I have. Plus he's a bad sleeper so no early nights to recharge batteries!

I'm kind of worried but my dd will be nearly 3 and a half so I'm hoping she'll understand a bit more, and we'll have free nursery hours to get a bit of peace!
How olds your LO? X

She'll be 2 1/2 by the time baby comes along, she doesnt start nursery till 6 months later. :wacko:

x

Aw I'm the same, my ds will be just turned 19 months when this baby's born but luckily dh is home from work about 6pm ish so can take some of the strain from me x

My dads round most been nights when df is away to walk our dog and give a hand, just dont like feeling as tho hes going to have to help out more now, he has enough on his plate to. :wacko:

My daughter will be 19 months when this lil one is born. I am worried too as she is used to all my attention! Husband gets off around daily so can help with bed time which is nice. If I am half as tired this trimester like I was with my daughter it is going to be hard though!

My daughter was 2.5 years when my son was born however she did go 2 nursery for 2 afternoons a week it was hard at first as she kept waking her brother up but I wasn't long getting into a routine and now they are great company for each other & play together great apart from the odd fight over a toy!

I'm more worried about surviving pregnancy with a toddler! It's already tough and he's refusing naps and getting overtired, waking up in the night and having tantrums. I'll worry about coping with a toddler and a baby later on when it's more imminent.

I have heard some good tips though such as having a box of toys that only comes out when you are feeding baby. If both are crying deal with toddler first as they can communicate their needs and can be dealt with quicker. My friend also had success with buying her toddler a baby doll to copy what she does with the baby.

dd will be 1 year and 4 months at my due date.

I'm so nervous!

My dd will be 3 when 2nd bubs is born. Not too worried about coping as dh is home every evening and I have loads of support from close friends and family. Exciting times!

My daughter is super high energy so if #2 isn't a little calmer I could end up in the nuthouse inside of a year! ;-)

I'm figuring it will be tough at first but then they'll learn to play together and it will get a little easier. I think moms tend to adapt to their circumstances, though, so don't worry too much!

Ny ds will be just shy of 5 when this one's due. I hope he copes well. Im just worried about how he'll handle being an only child for so long and all of it changing. Expecially since hell be starting school next fall.....

I'm with ya.. My dd turns 3 on the 30th this month n lo is due the 19th... I'm especially worried about her birthday and making it special considering idk when he's going to decide to come so I'm limited in my planning..

My DD is 2.5 and she will be 3 when this LO is born. She's such a good child I'm not worried about it too much. Congrats all on baby #2!!

My dd will be almost 2 and a half when this one arrives and I am a little worried. She is very good but still wants your attention a lot.
I guess we'll all find our groove eventually! I keep reminding myself that others have done it before me!

My DD will be 5 when baby arrives. I suppose for me it won't be hard physically dealing with 2 children with this age gap as DD is very independent already, & will be even more as she starts school soon.

I think its the emotional side of things I really worry about, DD being jealous or something. Also really scared she won't be as close to me any more :(

My DD will be 5 when baby arrives. I suppose for me it won't be hard physically dealing with 2 children with this age gap as DD is very independent already, & will be even more as she starts school soon.

I think its the emotional side of things I really worry about, DD being jealous or something. Also really scared she won't be as close to me any more :(

Thats really the same thing im worried about. And also that he'll go through a baby phase again.... we're almost done night potty training! Haha I can't give that up yet.

Yes that would be so frustrating to deal with! Although night time training isn't going well so far still using pull ups can't wait til theyre gone! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->