calling mummies preggo with second bambino

Hey ladies,

Im just hoping im not alone in worrying about if i'll cope with a toddler and baby??:wacko: My DF works away 2 weeks out the month and the only other person aside close friends is my dad for support. Im really worrying about getting into a routine quickly, tiredness etc, does anybody feel the same? :cry:

xx

Ooh my DS and your dd are pretty much the same age and we are about the same pregnant...

I am a little worried how I'll cope but I'm hoping my strategy of hoping for the best and sticking my head in the sand pays off!!!x

My daughter will be 27 months when this baby is born. I work full time while my husband stays home with my daughter, so soon he'll have two little ones! At least I'll be able to take off work for three months (stinks that we'll have no money, but we'll make it work) to help out and get adjusted. My daughter is a bit behind on her milstones (doesn't yet walk and has only a couple words) so it's sometimes more difficult dealing with her since she just now hit the temper tantrum stage the last couple weeks. I'm really hoping this pregnancy doesn't take so much out of me that I can't do all the childcare on evenings/weekends! I really like to give me poor husband a break.

Hey ladies,

Im just hoping im not alone in worrying about if i'll cope with a toddler and baby??:wacko: My DF works away 2 weeks out the month and the only other person aside close friends is my dad for support. Im really worrying about getting into a routine quickly, tiredness etc, does anybody feel the same? :cry:

xx

Ooh my DS and your dd are pretty much the same age and we are about the same pregnant...

I am a little worried how I'll cope but I'm hoping my strategy of hoping for the best and sticking my head in the sand pays off!!!x

Yeah think im going with the sticking my head in sand plan too! lol...xx

My girls are 11 months apart and yes it's challenging (DD2 is the worst sleeper EVER :haha:) but very rewarding. My oldest notices her sister a lot more and likes to cuddle her; sooo cute :) And when she's in a ''jealous'' mood, well her little sister is tough enough to survive a few bruises :haha:. DD2 just gets annoyed when DD1 takes her toys away from her, because she's not crawling yet, all she can do is scream and kick her chubby legs and arms, hoping that it's gonna get her somewhere...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->