cambridge diet costs

R

rubixcyoob.

So I had a look at the cambridge diet online but couldn't find out how much it all costs :(
Could someone please let me know before I take the plunge?

My mum and sister have just started this again, its quite expencive if i remember correctly...

Just like to say i'vejust joined slimmin world, and its fantastic, my first week i lost 6lb! you can eat as much free foods as you like (pasta/spaghetti/beans/chips(home made with no fat)veg/meat/fruit etc etc) and all the other foods have a syn value, and you can eat up to 10syns a day. or save them and have them all in one day..

a bit more sociable than the caimbridge diet, eating shakes and soups all the time. I only came across this diet because my friend introduced me, and I can't beleive how great it is, if you make your own foods, you can eat spag bol, chillie, stews...infact...anything you like!

Just thought i'd give you a bit of info..because i wanted to diet..but i love food too much to just cut it all out!!

Slimming world seems like my kind of diet! sign me up!

£40 for soups and shakes!?
I'd rather just eat Heinz tomato or chicken, they only have just over 110kcals a tin and cheaper lol

Slimming world it is!

Lol i know but it wouldnt work unfortunately just eating those soups, as you go into ketosis on this diet. You wouldnt eating normal food lol.... Pity though.

Good luck whichever you choose x

£40 for soups and shakes!?
I'd rather just eat Heinz tomato or chicken, they only have just over 110kcals a tin and cheaper lol

Slimming world it is!

So glad I could help :haha: really, ya know those 'savoury rice' packets that they sell? they do different flavours? well thats free food, so ive been living off them :haha: and home made chips, they are so simple to make! but i highly recomend this, find your local meeting and get your self there, my first week I lost 6lb! you can drink as much diet pop as you want too! let me know how you get on! Hope it works for you, as it is just the perfect diet for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->