Camera :(

Lauren25

Reaction score
Ahhh ive lost my camera. Its been gone for a while now but im 100% sure its in the house but ive turned the house upside down today and cant find it anywhere!! Im getting sick of taking pictures of Bobby on my phone or missing pictures because i dont have the camera.

I dont know what to do though cause i know if i buy a new one the old one will turn up!!

What would you do, buy a new one and risk finding the other one or just keep looking and put up with taking pictures on my phone??

I'd get another one! If it turns up, then at least you have a back-up. Your son is just too cute, that face needs to be photographed ;)

Definitely buy another! I couldn't be without my camera

Aww, no poor you! I hate it when I loose something like this! Esp when there's pics on it!....

I would definately buy another, you'll regret missing out on taking LO's pics! Or does your mum/sis/friend have one you could borrow?

If you buy, try amazon. They're pretty good for prices! Or Tesco! I got an olympus one from there for £60 last yr and it's great!

I buy 80GB at google for 25$ a year and then use picasa to upload everything. Now i never have to worry about losing my pictures. Though in your specific situation it doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->