• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cameron Alan is finally here!!

seattlemama

Mommy & Pregnant!!
Reaction score
I couldnt wait to finally be in here writing my own birth story, and here I am!

I started feeling kinda crampy around 4:30pm but no contractions so I took a bath and relaxed a bit. At about 5:30pm I had my first contraction and they were coming 2 min apart, ah! It was crazy! Then they were anywhere between 2-5 min apart and getting a lot more painful so we decided to head to the hospital at 6:30pm. We got there at about 7pm and they monitored me and I was having regular contractions and so they checked me at about 7:30pm and I was 4cm and fully effaced and his head was at 0 station. I was taken to my LDRP room and at this point I was begging for the epidural! I was having a lot of back labor because he was posterior and also because of that my contractions were coming one after another so it felt like one never ending contraction. I couldnt even talk to anyone all I could do was close my eyes and try to breath and not cry lol. So I finally got my epidural at about 8:30pm and let me just tell you, AMAZING stuff! I highly recommend it to everyone! I couldnt feel a single contraction or pain after that. They checked me at 9pm and I was 6cm and his head was +2 station. They told me to let them know when I was feeling pressure. Because he was posterior I had to lay on my side almost halfway on my belly to try to get him to turn so my neck was killing me, but I tried to sleep and relax as best I could. I figured we would be there at least til morning waiting for me to dilate. At just past 11pm my water broke on its own. At 12pm I started feeling a little pressure so they checked and I was fully dilated and his head was +3 station. They had to get a little more of my antibiotics into me before he could be born so I had to wait to start pushing until 2am. I started pushing just after 2am and he was born at 2:59am weighing 7lb 2oz and 19.5in long. His cord was around his neck one time so they had to work a bit to get it off but he was fine. I was surprised at how quick it all went! I did tear a little bit so I have some stitches and unfortunately hemorrhoids yuck... But overall it was an amazing experience.

Labor was absolutly nothing like I had pictured or imagined. The pain was so different from anything else you could describe and now I understand why no one can ever explain it.

I am soooo in love with my little Cameron, he is amazing! He is a great sleeper and is so sweet:)

Attachments

• P9060915.JPG
    P9060915.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 139
  • P9090955.JPG
    P9090955.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 115
  • P9090942.JPG
    P9090942.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 103
  • P9090940.JPG
    P9090940.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 109
  • P9070932.JPG
    P9070932.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 135
Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby!!

Nice story! He is so gorgeous!!! Congrats mom!

Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful, and I am sure well worth the wait.

Congratulations hun! I'm so happy for you ~ welcome to the world little Cameron!!

Seattle, hes yummy!!! Im glad everything went well!!

Congratulations! Definitely worth the wait!

Well done MAMA! I've been waiting to hear how it went for you :)

:hug:

soooo cute!! congrats on a healthy little boy, who looks just like his mom ;) :) XXX

Congrats!!!!! He is a handsome little man!! Well done on your labor, and enjoy these early days!! :hug:

Hes so sweet! Congrats!

xxx

Aww congrats Seattlemama, he's lovely, so so sweet!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->