Can 10 or more tests have evaps in a row?

jleighv

Reaction score
I bought a 50 pack of Wondfo internet cheapies. I googled the specific batch lot # and the only thing I found was that they worked for the people who were using them.

When I took them on day one, the first 2 were completely stark white (except the control line). From than on, 10 out of 12 have had faint faint lines. These lines appear at about the 10 minute mark.

I know that anything after the testing limit is considered invalid, but these are the kinds of tests that do not always show clear positives, even further along. But they do have very early detection. I took a first reponse yesterday and that was negative. I do not know what to think.

The picture is not the best quality and the lines have faded just a little.

Attachments

• CAM_0912.jpg
    CAM_0912.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 26
I see something but in the pic it looks grayish, but could just be the pic itself. How many dpo are you?

Why don't you buy a pack of FRERs and see what they say? I hate ICs with a passion.

If you'd have said you had something very faint on frer id of said it maybe your bfp but iv found that ics are no where near as sensitive as frers x

I have such irregular periods I have no idea when or if I even ovulated any time recently. I know that FRER are supposed to be more reliable and the best for early detection, but I've seen many many many stories (more than I can count) from woman who said the Wondfo have given them positive results up to 3 days sooner than a First Response Early Result. I know it seems unlikely, but there are recorded cases. I'm really hoping that's the case for me. Thanks so much ladies for all the support.

Fingers crossed for you Hun, I'm getting dark lines on frers now but my ics are still quite faint. Do the lines look like they have colour in them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->