can amyone recommend a good doppler?

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Im wanting one that I could use now, has anyone bought a doppler and heart the heart beat at 10 weeks of so which one x

Sonoline B, I found this baby at 8+6 - but it's totally normal not to find it at all in first tri, so if you get one don't let it panic you x

I also use the Sonoline B doppler, and I love it. I bought it for my last pregnancy, and started using it around 9-10 weeks I believe. I tried with this one at 8 weeks and couldn't find baby (ultrasound confirmed strong heartbeat days later though), so I will prolly try again next week! I bought mine off e-bay, it was very affordable!

I have the sonoline b with the 3mhz probe. Got it in the mail when I turned 10 weeks and found babe the same day!

Think I may have to invest in one sounds like a good doppler :) thanks everyone, anyone know the beat place to get one? Xx

Sorry to butt in just wondered if you think it's worth getting a doppler or not & how much Sonoline B costs approx?
xo.

I bought the sonoline b from amazon. I can't remember the price.

I tried at 9 weeks and couldn't find the hb, but an ultrasound a few days later confirmed I have a tilted uterus.

I found the babies hb two days ago though with it so I was really pleased.

I would recommend it, but don't depend on it as it may take some time to hear the hb.

I freaked myself out so much I paid for a private scan :dohh:

I paid 50 for mine on Ebay. Came with a little packet of gel too, and that price was including shipping.

I just got my $55 Sonoline B yesterday and found nothing after an hour. Tonight after 8 min I found my LO hb right by my own ;) I am only 8w5d so I was very impressed! Best pease of mind ever!!!

I have the Angelsounds monitor which was really good value at £20. I heard the heart beat at 8+5 and it's started to get louder and louder. Yesterday I listened to it for a good 3/4 minutes before I turned it off. I could have listened longer, but I remember how my son used to kick dopplers when he was a bit further on in gestation, so I imagine it's unpleasant for them - although maybe that's just when their hearing develops and the bouncing sound waves make them uncomfortable. This little one didn't move away from the doppler last night as I was able to get a really long listen, long enough to calculate the heart rate - that's the one downside with the Angelsounds, you don't have a monitor, but I find it easy enough to time ten seconds, count the heart beats and then multiply by 6.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->