Can any ladies give me some advise PLEASE

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Due to be induced next sunday on the 21st jist worried thou as people said it been a sunday they probs wont take me in till the monday this is my second baby ill be 38weeks been induced due to reduced movements just worried that i wont be out in time for xmas day for my other little girl dont no wat to expect either as never been induced with my first i was onli in labour for 5 hours with her so worried this is gana take days an be more painful xx

I was induced and the whole process took 3 days.

I went in on the Thursday (28th) and my little boy was born the Saturday (30th) but he was particularly slow at making an exit.

It's going to depend on a few things, if the induction works, how labour progresses, if you have an epidural / emergency c-section etc. All just too uncertain to call.

At our hospital they do a c-section on the 3rd day, they were busy planning my c-section when contractions finally started after the midwife tried one more thing ... breaking my waters.

Once my LO was born though, I was out of there in less than 24 hours.

I was induced and the whole process took 3 days.

I went in on the Thursday (28th) and my little boy was born the Saturday (30th) but he was particularly slow at making an exit.

It's going to depend on a few things, if the induction works, how labour progresses, if you have an epidural / emergency c-section etc. All just too uncertain to call.

At our hospital they do a c-section on the 3rd day, they were busy planning my c-section when contractions finally started after the midwife tried one more thing ... breaking my waters.

Once my LO was born though, I was out of there in less than 24 hours.

I had a pretty similar experience with DD. Went in on Weds, booked in for c-section on Fri but waters went overnight and progressed naturally, had her by 5pm Friday. Went home on Saturday lunchtime.

I think you'll be out in time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->