Can any ladies help me?!

Cmm27

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have something strange going on and I'm wondering if anyone can help me. First of all I had surgery several years ago and chances of me getting pregnant are there but not very likely. This month my period was here for 2 days stopped and came back for another day, it was lighter than usual. Over the weekend I thought I was getting a bug and I threw up. I've been nauseated for about 4 days now but didn't throw up again. I took. Test and it was positive with a faint plus. I took another the next morning and it was negative. I have no idea what the real answer is lol. Should I wait a week and take another or just assume that I'm not since it would be a slim chance I was anyway? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I would definitely wait a week and test again. If anything you could always visit your doctor if that is an option to get a blood test done. Is AF late? The chance is there so its possible!

If you can, test as much as you like, you don't need to wait a week. Given you already got a pos I would assume the negative is false- the hormone for what ever reason was low in your urine at that time. Keep testing! exciting!

I will probably wait a week and test again. AF isn't "late" but was not normal this month. arrived at the beginning of the month for 2 days disappeared completely and then came back after a day or so. I thought that was abnormal because it's always pretty regular and doesn't do anything like that. I probably will end up going to the doctor for a blood test in a week or so, if for anything else just for a final answer since the positive and negative. My sister keeps telling me false positives are extremely rare but, I really don't want to get my hopes up and get excited yet. Thanks for responding to me btw :)

Did you test with a blue ink test or ones that have the pink dye. I have heard so many bad things about the blue ones and how they give false positives ALOT. I have heard it enough to never want to buy one and I won't ever buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->