Can any of u ladies remember and maybe shed a lil lite

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mummy1982, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Mummy1982

Mummy1982 Guest

Hi my lmp was 20th october and I have done the deed a lot this month sorry ha but I was due on the 16th November and nothin so I tested on the 18th and negative am I still in with a chance?? I'm now 4 days late but haven't tested since the 18th my boobs are tender and veiny and I need to pee more and also I'm more hungery.... And tired to I have been getting cramps but no blood what do u think

2. Duejan2012

Duejan2012 mommy of dd, ds, & preggo

i think you have a chance until af arrives!!

3. AmyR

AmyR Mother of 2 girls!

I think you have a chance still? I would test a week after maybe!? Good luck

4. luvmyfam

luvmyfam Well-Known Member

I remember we had tried TTC in Jan. My LMP was Jan 7th, but AF never showed her face. I was testing constantly and it never came. I had a crazy long cycle, and ended up conceiving in February. I had an ultrasound in the beginning of march that showed I had ovulated (they though I might have a cyst). So I took a test March 9th and it was a BFN. I had my annual visit with my OB on March 11th and she did a urine check due to my LMP and it was a BFP!!! You could just be having a crazy cycle or ovulated a little late. Definitely still possible :) Oh and sorry for the lengthy answer!

5. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

My lmp was april 29th! I didn't get a BFP until June 19th! That's nearly two months I was testing from the day I was due but nothing shown up! Wait a few more days it will probably show up soon if you are :flow: x

6. beanfluff

beanfluff Mummy to 3 pinks :)

I had really bad cramps with this one when I was due so that doesn't always mean anything bad.
    Also I had irregular periods so although I was due on a certain date I didnt conceive until right at the end meaning I didn't test positive until at least a week past my most conservative estimate if when I was due.

My hubbys mates girlfriend had the same LMP as me but she is due 2 and a half weeks before me due to the length of our cycles. (i get the xmas baby though so im chuffed ;) )
    xx

7. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

i was 12 days late till got my bfp