can any1 help

annmc30

Reaction score
me and my oh have been ttc for 14yr we had a natural mc last yr at 7wks but due to problems we had ivf this yr and got pregnant first time but at 16wks i found out baby had died at 13wks, i had a medical mc on the 29th july i had to give birth to baby which was the hardest thing ive had to do but can any1 tell me if i can get pregnant straight after a mc?

Hi Annmc30,

I am so sorry for your loss. I have had 3 miscarriges in a row now so maybe not the best person to comment but I am taking inspiration from stories I've read or heard that you are more fertile after a miscarriage! I don't know whether or not that is true but I need to take heart from something and see the positive side to these stories.

My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you.

M x

I'm so sorry for your loss and yes you definatley can get pregant straight after M/C (I did). Good Luck.xxx

Hi there I'm sorry to hear about your recent m/c.

I got pregnant again on the 2nd cycle after miscarriage and now in 3rd trimester. My dr told me that it's easier to get pregnant after miscarriage as your body is already geared up for it. Good luck!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->