Can anybody else see their belly move as though their baby's are breathing?

laurajade__x

Reaction score
If I sit and watch my belly sometimes I can see it moving in the way it does when you breathe but it happens when I hold my breath so it's not my breathing.. Baby isn't moving whilst it happens so could it be baby 'practice breathing' ?

Yep! On,y n the pas couple of weeks for me and I never had it with my first but yes, practicing!

I see the same thing!!! I figured because of the way it looked that it was almost like breathing. :)

Yeah I've seen it too. Too slow and continuous for hiccups but too gentle for movement. Cute!

I haven't had it yet this preg but I defn did with last one, it's amazing! I also had a late scan and they pointed out practice breathing on the scan :)

It's so strange I thought I was going insane lol! I told my friend and I think she thought I wa bein stupid lol.. How cute :)

I see this from time to time as well and was wondering what it was. Practice breathing makes the most sense, very cute!

Me too! And I wasn't sure that's really what it was but that was my first thought. It's so cool to see. :)

That's what I've always assumed it was :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->