Can anybody help me?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I've been using the clearblue fertility monitor and I got my peak days on CD 19 & 20.. But according to fertilityfriend I ovulated on CD 18?
How is that possible? I thought you ovulate on the peak days?

Please help me!

When FF gives you your ovulation window it's not exact so it's possible you ovulated up to 48hrs after your temp drop as long as you dtd between say cd16 and 20 you should be fine. Good luck

I just looked at your chart it says you ovulated cd19 :thumbup:

Thanks for replying!! Yeah I just thought that ovulation would be on the first or second peak day... :shrug:

So we b'danced 3 days before and hoping the egg lasted until we b'danced on CD 20...

So if I got my peak on CD 20 around 4 am then it should've lasted at least 12 more hours right?

Well I'm not too sure how the fertility monitor works but I know when your temp drops it's the start of your LH surge so ovulation is anywhere from 12 to 36hrs after that and the egg lasts 12 hrs so if your surge was cd19 ovulation would have been cd19 or 20 but I think bd'ing 3days before is good timing
What does the fertility monitor pick up on? It could be that ff picked up your surge and the monitor pin pointed ov that would make sense :thumbup:

The picture shows you when the monitor picks up the surge that you ovulate that day or the next day.. So that's why my chart is so confusing.. Cause I got the first peak day at 4 am that morning and we b'danced that afternoon around 4 then I got a second high day around 4 that morning also..

I was hoping my ovulation would be on the second peak day cause we b'danced a day before that..

I'm hoping I still have a chance!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
I'm sure you covered it :thumbup: fingers crossed :D I'm going to have to keep checking up on you now :happydance:

Awww thank you!!! These 2 weeks better fly by fast!

I'll definitely keep you updated! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->