Can anyone advise please?

tiggeroo

1 Angel & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just after some advice really. Started bleeding on 23rd June, had scan 27th confirmed i was miscarrying (should have been 11 weeks only measured 7 no hb). Stopped bleeding on 10th and had scan on 11th which confirmed i had a nice clear uterus. Twice early last week i had some brown spotting but then nothing so me and OH ended up :sex: Friday and Sat. Then yesterday noticed what appeared to be fresh red blood when wiping then nothing till this afternoon when there seemed to be a slight pinkness when i wipe (sorry tmi). Is this normal after natural miscarriage?

This is driving me mad, wish i knew what the hell was going on with my body lol.](*,)

Jo x

hey hun, its pretty normal and once theres no smell off the blood or it isnt very heavy then dont worry. if your still bleeding/spotting after a couple of weeks maybe see your doctor just to reassure yourself! im so sorry for your loss hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to be a pain - have been reading some of the other posts on the forum and have noticed that majority of people have either had bloods checked to see if HCG has gone to 0 or have had tests to show negative result on pregnancy test. I have not had or been advised about either of these all i had was my scan to say everything looked clear so after reading decided to get test from asda to see if i got BFN.

Did test last night to see faint line still there could this still be HCG from M/C (after stopping bleeding on 10th) or could the fact that we BD last weekend have anything to do with it?

Soooooo Confused :wacko:

I am not sure Hun. I mc on 1st July an only just stopped bleeding, 18 days later. I am still getting positive tests, although they are getting fainter. So possibly from mc, would have thought it was too early to pick up a new pregnancy if u only bd last weekend. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->