Can anyone else not stretch? Prob daft question

Purplehippo

Reaction score
Probably not, I keep going yo stretch in bed and I can't as it hurts bump. Is this normal?

My stretches are not as 'satisfying' as they used to be! It hurts if I over stretch but I can still stretch x

My stretches are not as 'satisfying' as they used to be! It hurts if I over stretch but I can still stretch x

That's good it's not just me. I told hubby I need him to rub Nd stretch my legs tonight :haha:

I can't wait to have a decent satisfying strech lol!

Not even leg streches seem to be as effective! No satisfaction lol

When I stretch my legs they cramp up - so annoying

I can't wait to be able to give my back a good crack lol

I can't do the bend backwards stretch which sucks when I work at my desk all day! Now also can't do front ones as the bump gets in the way - stretching will be one of the first things I do once I give birth - I feel so hunched over ATM!

Funny I just happened to get myself into a position that stretched my legs and it felt like heaven. I am someone who normally stretches regularly not like yoga just in my bed before bed some nights because it feels good and it feels like my body needs it.

So not being able to stretch for awhile has not felt too good for me.

I'll try to explain the position and hopefully it will work for some of you.

What I did was I was standing about two to three feet away from my computer desk (feet about should with apart), it's pretty big and I leaned down onto it. I laid my head down onto my folded arms on the desk. So my belly and boobs were hanging and just my arms and head were on the desk. I felt a slight stretch throughout the back of my legs so I let my belly drop by releasing my back muscles as much as I could and the stretch really intensified. I stayed in that position for about 10 minutes with my head and arms just laid on the table while my belly hung there and I kept my legs straight. Every few minutes I could feel more and more muscles release and the stretch would go deeper and deeper. It was that kind of stretch where it hurts slightly but feels oh so good!

My cat was curled up in the corner of the desk and for some reason I leaned down that way to pet him and be lazy about it so I rested on my arms. Thank you kitty!

I hope it works for some of you. I'm not even sure I could duplicate the position exactly again but I know I am sure going to try.

Ooooooh I never realised how much I missed a good ssssstttttttretch.......

I used to be able to lift my straight legs above my head and also do the splits.

Now I daren't even try. :(

I find it sore on the bump to wipe my bum (I'M STILL ACHIEVING THIS!!!!) and to put my knickers on. I have to hook one foot/(c)ankle in, get them to about knee height and then balance on one leg whilst assisting the other foot/(c)ankle through the other hole.

Glad you posted this...I'm having a bit of a "stretching problem" too! It's like I pull something in my bump so now when I stretch in bed I end up concentrating all the stretch in my legs and get leg or foot cramp!! :wacko:

When I stretch my legs they cramp up - so annoying

Six this morning, lying in bed crying like a baby from the leg cramps that my stretch brought on. My one pleasure, a good stretch in the night/morning, and the little body thief has even taken that away...:cry:

Can't wait to crack my back and tense my calves/wriggle my toes without risking immediate Death Cramp. Ahhhh...only a squillion weeks to go! X

Ugh Im like a super stretcher. I love to stretch feels so nice. I wake up at night now needing to stretch my legs and remind myself not too much because I keep getting charlie horses in my legs. Also twice in my toes :growlmad:

ahh I can't wait to roll around the bed and make stupid noises whilst having a good ................................. stretch! simple pleasures

If I try to stretch im bed I give myself leg cramp.. Scream out loud awful cramp lol
But when I stretch after the gym etc Im fine! There is nothing like a good bed stretch:blush:

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->