Can anyone else see it??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Ovulation Test Gallery' started by PerthLady91, Jun 30, 2020.

1. PerthLady91

PerthLady91 Mummy of two and TTC

Aww ladies! I’m going out of my mind now!

this morning update - did a FRER with FMU and about 2-3 mins in I noticed an extremely faint line - instructions say 5 mins so left it and wiped - bleeding is back and looking a bit more AF like now, there was more than just pink colouring and looked red now and definitely in full swing and gearing up to get heavy later today/tomorrow I think.

BUT the test definitely has a faint line on it.... wtf?!

so my thinking is it is one of the following....
    1 - the Numark test from a few days ago was just rubbish and it’s pure coincidence, perhaps I have implanted late and maybe something could be happening? Doubting it though now that bleeding seems to be increasing.
    2 - something has tried to stick and maybe started to but failed so there could be HCG started and is just lingering in there?

I honestly feel so confused! Boobs still feel bigger and heavier but it definitely looks like AF is here!

Tried to get a photo of test but not sure it worked

2. PerthLady91

AF is definitely here - the bleeding is just too heavy to be implantation!

would the faint line mean chemical maybe?

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry :(

4. Bump288

Bump288 Well-Known Member

I definitely see a line !! Not trying to give false hope but my sister had bleeding in the beginning as well and it turned into a healthy pregnancy

5. PerthLady91

Thanks Bump288! My bleeding is full on heavy now, I just can't see it now being AF :-( so upsetting as there is undoubtedly a line! I can only assume it was a chemical or something - maybe tried to implant or started to and then failed?

I am so gutted! July is our last month trying until January 2021 due to a family holiday booked in July 2021 and cannot take a child less than 8 weeks on the flight so I am just hoping that this perhaps makes it easier next month? Sounds silly but we had a MC in 2012 and then fell pregnant the next month and all went well so hoping my body might make it work now?

I am just so confused and gutted ](*,)

6. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member