Can anyone give advise

Karkey

Mum# 4 (3 boys 1 girl)
Reaction score
hey ladies

I am currently 7 weeks 2 days pregnant on baby #5. Since Tuesday I have been getting some light pink tinged tissue when wiping. It's not much and not every time. I've never had this happen before on Any of the others and I'm getting really worried about it. So worried that I done another hpt and got a strong positive. I have got some lower backache but nothing so different to what I've had all along. Has anyone had this happen and all be ok?? Should I worry?

Hiya...I've had this since 5 weeks on and off... had scan at 7 weeks and all was well...they say sometimes women just bleed no reason behind it.. also they told me women bleed sometimes when a period would of been due... I also had bright red blood and all was ok. Try not to worry too much, if it continues though I'd speak with ur midwife/dr and maybe get an early scan x

Thanks for your reply. I've just got myself worried as its never happened before with the other pregnancies. I'm thinking all kids of things and trying not to think about the obvious reason. My age(35), maybe because it's no.5, maybe I need to rest ( though that's hard with 4 others). Really hope it's nothing. But thanks for trying to put my fears to rest.

The first trimester is a waiting game. I had a bleed at 7 weeks. Turned out to be a subchorionic bleed, but was resolved by the 12 week scan. It was a stressful time. There are a lot of ladies right with you, so youre not alone! Take care! X

Thanks for your reply. I've just got myself worried as its never happened before with the other pregnancies. I'm thinking all kids of things and trying not to think about the obvious reason. My age(35), maybe because it's no.5, maybe I need to rest ( though that's hard with 4 others). Really hope it's nothing. But thanks for trying to put my fears to rest.

I've been spotting a tan color only on tissue since right around the time my period was supposed to start. I went for my six week scan and was told I'm only about 5 weeks. We'll see what happens next week with my follow up but my doctor isn't concerned in the least bit right now. If the doctor isn't concerned I TRY my best not to be. XD
I would ask you doctor and see what he or she says

I had spotting around 6-7 weeks with both my pregnancies (this one I also had a bunch of unexplained blood at 11 weeks and all is good).

Day 5 and still spotting. :cry:

Rang the ER spoke to a nurse who basically said just ring the early assessment unit tomorrow and leave ur name and number but they probably won't see you til 10 weeks.
Like seriously if I could have climbed down the phone I'd have slapped her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->