Can anyone help at all??

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Im not sure if this Is in the right place but I didn't know where to post it.. Well my basic question is can you still conceive if the last time I had sex was 3 4 or 5 days before ovulation?????

I last bed on these days 3,4,6,7,8, twice on day 10 once CD 11 & 12 And I tested positive on the advanced Clearblue digital test on CD 14 so im thinking Ovulation could be between CD 14-16?? Or maybe even tomorrow or is that too late after testing positive?

Im just asking if I still stand a good chance... how many out of 10?

During any cycle a healthy couple only has about a 25% chance of conceiving a sperm are sticky little buggers who like to hide and hang around for up to a week so I think you are in with a pretty good chance :)

Thank you for your help... Im not sure when I ovulated as my Clearblue digital advance test Tested for high fertility with a flashing smiley face WAS twice in one day on CD 13, and my peak fertility solid smiley came up positive on CD 14! But a cheapie one was positive the morning of CD 16! We have bed today also at CD 17 :thumbup:

But the Clearblue advance tells you to use first morning urine but maybe with cheapies you cant so I got a false positive.. Which would you believe?

This shall make sense then :dohh:

Its because I with the Clearblue digital I tested both morning and afternoon and CD 13 and got the flashing smiley both times!! Then the next morning of CD 14 I got my solid face which is positive. According to fertility friend when I put the test result in I should be 3dpo?? :wacko:

But today had cramps like period pain but mild/dull and felt bloated and funny... plus lower back aches too.. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->