can anyone help me out ?

toonlagoon

Reaction score
can any one tell me how they felt what made u think ok this is not braxtion hicks im only 35 weeks and ferring im in labour but dont no if the feeling iss diffrent when they come early or if it teh same as regular labour

premature labour can be exactly the same as full term labour - mine was, and my baby was born in the 27th week.

If you are worried please speak to a midwife hun :hugs:

I didnt know. I thought they were BH until the midwife came and examined me because she thought I look uncomfortable. I dont think its clear. I was uncomfortable all day long but I didnt know I was in labour. I was very lucky because I was already in hospital.

I was the same. I thought I was BH and only realised I was in real labour when my waters broke. Luckily I was in hospital already as it all went very quickly from there!

Braxton Hicks should not be too painful or regular, Time them in between they you have around 10 a day in the latter stages of pregnancy. Iv had 5 children and 3 of them prem one at 35 weeks a very good gestation he came home the same day, so all should be ok for your wee one if he/she is ready to come. Best to go and see your midwife though just to be sure its not early labour. Good luck. x

Braxton Hicks contractions can feel the same as regular contractions, with one MAJOR difference.

BH contractions are dramatically relieved when you get up and start walking.

True labor, does not...it is progressive and gets worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->