• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Anyone Help Me Please?

janey.1971

Reaction score
Hi. I wondered if you could help me please. I am 39 years old and TTC No. 4 and final baby. In January 2010, I had my 3rd m/c after 6 weeks. I bled steadily for weeks (the colour changing between red/black/brown - sorry tmi). Eventually, I had to go to my doctor as I'd had enough as it was wearing me down and she gave me hormone tablets to stop the bleeding and trick my body into believing I was on the pill. I took these for a few days and then stopped. Within 24 hours, I had started a period on 4th March which lasted for 3 days (my normal is between 3/4 days). I calculated that, as I have a rough 31 day cycle, I would roughly ovulate on or around the 19th.

My partner and I :winkwink: on the 9th/11th/16th/17th/18th & 19th March. AF was due on 4th April (yesterday) but hasn't arrived. I must admit that I have been SS which I know I shouldn't really do. I have taken a number of cheapie internet tests plus a few Superdrug own brand tests too. A couple of the Superdrug tests had a line but I think its an evap as it was way after the time allowed for checking. All the rest have been BFN. By my calculations, I am now 16DPO so surely a pg test should bring up something by now. I took a Clearblue test today but BFN again. Is there a possibility that I ovulated later than I think and that is still causing the BFN's and that I should test again at a later date? When is the best time?

2 days ago, I had terrible low shooting pains and cramps which lasted for around 10 minutes which I then thought when I went to the toilet that AF would be there, but no. I have also had a bloodlike taste in my mouth last night which lasted for around 5 mins and I'm having the odd wave of nausea but nothing more. Today, it feels like AF is on its way with the dull aches I am getting. I have also got a lot of CM which is pure white in colour. It can also get quite "wet" down there too (sorry tmi again!).

I know deep down that I might not be pregnant on this cycle but was wondering if the possibility is still there.
Many thanks, Janey xx

hmmm... Maybe contact your OBGYN and kind of give her a heads up as to what's going on. She can do a blood test to see what your levels have been doing. It's not a bad idea. Did you do a D&C after your MC? I had a natural MC at 9+3 back in December and had my first AF 4 weeks later and have been on target again ever since so I don't know what the hold up could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->