can anyone help pls??

kjv

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading my post, just needed some advice. I have been feeling sick for the past week, but today is worse, tired as well. Plus I have had some pains in what feels like my ovaries to my right side. I tested all week and negative. I ordered some of those 10miu ones off the net, (got a pink flower on the packet) had a bit of spotting last night just on wiping, nothing after that, so I thought witch got me.

However, woke up this morning feeling sick again and did a test and pos faint line came up, did another just to check and same.

Had some more spotting on wiping only, did a test this afternoon and neg. I am still feeling sick. I have been getting nasty period pains all week. Has anyone been in same boat. So confused and feel so crappy that I just dont know anymore. :shrug:

I can't upload pic either.
Last af was 21st July and bd 31st july and 3rd aug. Last cycle was 25 days, but usually 28, had copper coil out 11th july

Thanks girlies, any advice is greatly appreciated x
Kim xxxx

Hi, I didn't want to read and run, but you might have more luck geting answers if you post this in TWW or TTC. Fx'd.

Thank you for replying. I will try that
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"