Can anyone help? RE: HCG levels

Baby_Dust

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi

I had a miscarriage last weekend (16/1/11), I was 11 weeks along and it was twins :( I had a blood test last monday and again this monday to check the hormone levels were decreasing.

I got a message from the Dr today that my HCG levels were 34.

How long should i expect my levels to go back down to 0?? Ive read that you ovulate straight after ur levels reach 0.

Can anyone help please??

Thankies

Mine took 21 days to go to 0, hope that helps x

It depends person to person how long it takes to go down, with some of my miscarriages it happened right away and with others it took weeks.
Also I have never o'd right when it hits 0 - it has always been back to a regular cycle for me and so about cd 16 or 17 is when I ovulate. I am not sure if that is normal but it is my experience.
So sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some peace and wishing you all the best for the future x

It completely depends on the person. I'd say that yours have dropped pretty quickly though - I'm still 85 four weeks after my ERPC. So sorry for your loss.

Baby dust my levels dropped quickly after my twins and it wasn't long before I was back to having regular cycles. It depends on the person but I hope it settles for you soon. I did find that my pregnancy symptoms stayed around for longer which was unbearable.

I was told thay drop by 1/2 every 2 to 3 days. but that may vary depending on how high they where to start with. Sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

It's been nearly 2 weeks since my MC and i was at 9 weeks and my HCG levels were at 31 last week, i got told it all depends on the person as everyone is different.

i am so sorry for your losses.

i was still due to go take yet another HCG test (they wanted me down to zero), when my first AF appeared about 4 or 5 weeks after the miscarriage. The week before i had tested at 3.

I wish I had an answer for you - I'm wondering the same thing. I had a D&C 4w5d ago - was 8w2d along (though baby's heart had stopped the week before). So, now 4 and a half weeks later I'm still getting + HPTs and no sign of AF.

Thank you ladies, i've been having ng preg tests but still have symptoms :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->