can anyone help with some insight on opks?

brkbntly

Mother of 2 ttc #3
Reaction score
I have been doing them twice a day since cd 10 and my cycles have been 30-31 days since my d&c in December. They all have the same exact line on them that is lighter than the control line. Does this mean I won't ovulatr? I'm so confused ....

Whenever the line is lighter than the control it means the test is negative I'm afraid. Based on that it sounds like you might not be ovulating at the moment. How long have you been trying?
xxx

This is my second month using them and the same thing happened last month. It's just a line that is visible, but it is not as dark as the control line.

I'm on cd 21 now and all 22 of them look the same :( has this happened to anyone else? I had a d&c December 4th and I'm starting to think my body is still a mess.

It does sound like you are not ovulating, this month or last month according to the results on the OPKs. You can only get checked medically (blood tests) once you've been trying (actively) for over one year. What was the d&c for? Did you have a mc? That could be why but I'm no doctor. It's very hard TTC especially when you don't fall pregnant straight away. Is your BMI under 30? If its over that could be partly why but sometimes it does take a while to get pregnant :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->