Can anyone help?

Clare Bear

2 Daughter's 1 Baby boy x
Reaction score
Hi all!

I have a question on behalf of a friend, she has a 9 year old son who has a very bad temper (when he wants) when he goes he goes.
He kicks off really bad and throws, smashes things and uses bad words towards her says "he hates her" "wishes she was dead" etc he also says things like "i wish i was dead" etc he has thrown her things and his down the stairs, it can get rather bad for a 9 year old!
This happened last year at the same sort of time and its happening again this year at the same time.
She has been to the docs and they have rulled out ADHD and said cut out his fizzy drinks!
He will play with the kids in the village nice then something will kick off and then fights start between them and he never backs down, if he has had a moment with the kids in the village he will take it out on her when he gets home.
I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them or knows of anyone that has gone through it? what did they do to stop it and do they know what triggers these out-bursts!
I hate seeing her and him go through it and want to help her but i have no idea, he is such a lovely boy when hes not kicking off!
Thanks x

Alot of the time kids do this because they can. My OH's brother if a prime exaple even though hes 15 now. He knows there is no consequances (sp?) to his actions so he is gettin away with it. She may need to try some tough love, refusing treats if he has been bad, grounding him if hes starting fights and taking away his computer/games console/tv if hes cheeky. He has no pocket money untill he had repayed for the things he broke. He will kick off even more at first but will eventualy learn that bad behaviour means he goes without things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->