Can Anyone Help

LongingForNo2

Mother Of 2
Reaction score
Not had a + test at all but period still isnt here. Was due 26/01. Lmp was 25/12/14. I swear i can feel little pops in my belly. If i am pg it will be my 3rd. Does everyone get + tests. My other 2 was found out through the a&e with bloods!! So confused!! Dr refusing to do bloods. I have a vaginal US on 13/03 but surely they should be doing bloods first shouldnt they

Being it looks like you have just come off bc your cycles will be very off for a bit and can be extra long until they regulate back to normal. Chances are that is happening. As for positive tests yes you would have to have a positive to be preggers as your body produces high amounts of hcg which the tests detect. If you never got a positive you would never have a surviving baby as the hcg must rise. Most people dont seem to realise that bc messes up your natural cycles and can take a bit for them to return to normal. You cant always expect them to regulate right away. Now its not to say you cant get preggers right away, however negative tests and absence of period points in the direction of not being regulated yet and are having a longer cycle. Some people also develop pcos after being on bc. So i would lean more to you arent regulated yet from coming off bc since this is your first month ttc.

I have to agree with orion. While everyone is different your body still needs time to adjust. A positive test only happens when there is enough hcg hormone.

My doc will only do a blood or u/s test when a + hpt has been done. The best hpt's are first response early tests, the clear blue will only register at 50u/mol whereas the first response register at 7u/mol. Use first morning pee. If a first response doesn't come back + by now you def aren't preggers.

I agree with the other ladies, coming off the pill can mess with your cycle, it can take a while before your body hormones start working regularly again. Sending you:dust:

I had my inplant out and my cycles went through the roof for a few months all over the place before they settled down again took about 3-4 months. I would give it another week or so to see if af arrives x

I'm sorry your going through this, being in limbo is awful. Like the others ladies said bc can really screw up your cycles. There are women that claim they never got a positive urine test and needed it confirmed by bloods but it's very rare. I will also say that if your focus on the fact you may be pregnant your body can play very cruel tricks, even mimic pregnancy symptoms. I've had it happen to me. I hope you get answers very soon.

I will also say that if your focus on the fact you may be pregnant your body can play very cruel tricks, even mimic pregnancy symptoms. I've had it happen to me. I hope you get answers very soon.
<-- 110% agree with this. In the later half of your cycle you get progesterone which is the pregnancy hormone. Without pregnancy it can still make the boobs sore, crampy feeling, tiredness etc, all the things that pregnancy can produce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->