Can anyone help?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

I had my baby just under 15 weeks ago and my body has changed so much i feel so depressed every time i look in a mirror :cry: I feel bad for feeling this way as i have gained a beautiful healthy child but i just can't help it....:(

I used to be a size 6/8 and im now a 10/12. I used to weigh around 7 and a half stone and i put on 4 stone when pregnant, im now just under 9 stone. Im also 5ft1.

The biggest problem is my belly, i had to have an emergency c section so i have a horrible overhanging flabby belly and i used to have a flat toned belly :cry:

My bum and thighs are also HUGE! :cry:

I just don't recognise myself anymore and i really want to change but i don't know where to start....

Im willing to diet (try) and do excercise but i dont really have a lot of time to excercise as i look after LO all day, so can anyone guide me where to start and what to do....?

Thankyou :flower:

How about joining slimming world? You can join online if you cant get to a group.

Weight Watchers is also a good option. You can go to meetings or join online as well. I've had success in the past with WW, and am currently having success.
:hugs::hugs: Don't be so hard on yourself. You just had a baby! :hugs: I know it's easier said than done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->