• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone help?

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
My skin on my face is awful :( Its all cracked around my lips under my nose area , I bought soo many scrubs (inc the lush lip one) but it just leaves me sore and in scabs.I moisturise every day and night with diprobase from the doctor, Nothing is helping and I just look terrible I buy soo many chapsticks/lipsticks with moisture:(.

Anyone got advice please xxx

mines like this to but im naughty and when its really bad i use hydroctisone as its the only thing that heals it it only need to be put on twice and the doc says it fine then they rest of time i use a good mosturiser x

I use this too as i need that for my hand but it doesn't help :( I read online to use the cream for breastfeeding for cracked nipples :shrug: thanks for replying :) xx

I tried savlon , carmex and hydrocortisone with no luck .. might just need to go to doctors its getting me low:(

I recommend Cetraben! I had really bad skin, flakey and cracked, been using this for about 7/8 months now and my face feels like a babys bum. But you have to use it every day, but worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->