can anyone help

lil miss d

Reaction score
Hello 3 weeks ago I found out i was pregnant that was on the saturday then wen i woke up on the tuesday i was bleeding i wen 2 the hospital n the nurse did a urine test that came up neg she refused 2 do a scan n sent me home sayin id miscarried 3 weeks on n i still dnt believe her I had no pain and the bleed wasnt even heavy I'm still gttin signs of pregnancy and really dont no wat 2 believe can any1 help me xx

Hi, they thought that purely because of the urine test? how did you find out you were pregnant? you should get blood work. that will show more than an ultrasound will at this point. best of luck to you.

I did a clearblue test I wud of been about 9 weeks Wen I started bleeding xx

if you would have been 9 weeks, then an ultrasound would definitely show whats going on.
can you demand one?

I did try an persuade her bt she jus kept sayin it will jus show an empty uterous she wasn't helpfull atall she wudnt even allow my partner (the bbys father) in2 the room with me. I was soo upset and confused I didnt stop 2 think it thru bt none of it adds up it was only a cpl of days after gttin a pos result that they gt a neg even if iv miscarried the hormone would of still been in my system so should of showed up on the test xx

uh.. i would go back an insist on an ultrasound.. even if youre miscarrying they need to be sure you have no retained products.. and check that your hormone levels go down..? maybe see your family doctor for a referal?

Im going to c my Dr 2moz c if he can gt 2 the bottom of it its driving me mad nt noing Ty both 4 ur help xx

just curious have you tried ding another home pregnancy test since? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->