can anyone look at this for me??

bella21

Reaction score
So this is my first month using OPKs...dont really know what I'm doing quite yet. I have very irregular cycles but this month my period was shorter than it normally is. I got an almost positive line one cd10 which to me seemed way to early. Thought for sure by cd11 or 12 id get my surge but then the line just disappeared?? any thoughts ladies?

Attachments

• IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 28
heres a closer look at the opk on cd10...

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 22
the cd 10 looks positive... did u do anything different this cycle?

only thing I can say I did different was cut back on my caffeine intake and drank a lot more water. Not sure if that would even make a difference!!

oh cool
i have longer cycles normally

I will try that this month and see what happends :)

Good luck! I might start taking b6 too I heard that helps also :)

help, ladies! i had this yesterday am and then last pm and this am, they were definitely negative.

does this mean I missed the surge or its still coming??? Any advice/help appreciated!

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
It sounds like you missed the surge..but when you say AM do you mean first morning urine? your not really supposed to test with FMU on opks as there is always LH in our system and the urine may be too concentrated in the AM and may cause a false positive...best time to test is in the afternoon when LH is at its peak and not using the bathroom for at least 3 hours with nothing to drink so your urine is not diluted! BUT it looks about to be positive Id get to BDing if I were you!

It was FMU. My pm tests are at 6 pm. I've been doing it twice a day - it could have been a false positive. I BD anyways and check again tonight. Thank you!

good luck!! id say maybe try at 1 and then again at 6? just an idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->