Can anyone make sense of my chart?

scissors

Reaction score
This is my first month charting bbt and it seems all over the place. I dont even think FF knows how to read it! Im still breastfeeding and generally up during the night with ds so idk how accurate my temps are. I had a positive opk same day as a big temp spike but i also had the longest rest before taking temp compared to rest of the month. I had plenty of watery/ ewcm for few days before and day of temp spike but day after temp was down and only had a little watery cm. This mornings temp was even lower again but i had a bit of ewcm again so totally confused! I read something about a corpus lutuem dip, could that explain it?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 16
Hi scissors. Hmm, yeah, if you're up and down throughout the night your temps are going to be skewed and your chart will be wonky. I think your temps might be too off to get much useful info here.

Yea i thought that. Very frustraiting! Im just afraid im not Ovulating because of breastfeeding

Sorry I'm not sure but it looks like you might be ovulating today x
My temps are also up and down I know how you feel x

Yes, they suggest for you to get at least 3-4 hours of sleep for the temp to be accurate.

Temp was still down at 36.1 this morning and i had 5 & half hours rest when taking temp. So im giving up hope for this month. Most days i would have about 2 - 3 hours rest before taking temp so maybe i geared up to O on CD14 but then it didnt happen so temp didnt stay up?

Ok i just have to stay possitive and know it will happen when its ment to happen xx

Take your temp with the most hours you've slept... I usually take my temp between 4-4:20 in the morning. I make sure I use the bathroom good before going to sleep so I don't wake up. Also I take melatonin and help me sleep so I get an full nights rest and accurate temps :thumbup:
Good luck! Fertilityfriend will adjust its self if you take your temp the same time every morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->