Can anyone recommend a good bra??

ButterCup17

Reaction score
As the title says...
I'm 38 DDD as is, and had the worst time finding a supportive, good fitting bra last time around (actually I never did) trying to be prepared this time around and wanted to start looking for something good

I like Christina olga. I even found my first no underwire bra last month. I'm a 36dd so not little. It's pretty dang supportive and super comfortable. I haven't been feeling up to my cacique bras for awhile...

I love Wacoal bras. They are a little pricey, but so supportive and with lots of attractive styles.

I'm wearing Thyme breastfeeding bras. I'm pretty small, but went up 2 sizes already. They are very stretchy and comfortable. Not sure if that wld give you enough support though.

I agree with Rhiannon and Sara. Wacoal is great and they do last a long time.

I just looked for the wacoal on amazon, there are lots of styles though. Which so you recommend? I was thinkin maybe the minimizer?

I know my best friend loves the minimized. She's 36DD. I think anything full coverage is good.

I would recommend ordering a bunch of different ones from a site that does free returns. Herroom.com is a.good one. I usually love minimizer bras, but too much compression of your breast tissue while it grows during pregnancy might not be a great idea.

Hands down best bra I've ever used during pregnancy and nursing baby afterwards has been the Bravado! I've tried numerous other bras, from maternity stores etc and they were AWFUL!!!
I'm usually a 36C but when pregnant and then nursing I go up to a 38 DD usually. They come in ALL sorts of sizes so I'm sure they could accommodate you.
So comfortable!! Easy access for nursing baby and very supportive!!!!!
I believe you can order online, I found mine at a baby boutique. I'm in Canada and it cost me $60

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->