Can anyone recommend a good ovulation app?

Foxy18

Reaction score
I've downloaded a few different apps over the last year or so but I haven't really found one that I like and seems to work right. I was just wondering what everyone else uses and if they have had any success with the app. Thank you!:thumbup:

I started with fertility friend and after nearly three months I'm not liking it. It just feels very stressful and clinical which might be what some people like. I also tried temping but I suck at it.
Right now I'm using Ovia. I like it better. It's more of a fun thing to do not a chore. Haven't had any success with either yet but I'm hoping. I'm gonna try OPKs starting on the 8th.

I use Ovia too, I love it. Although I haven't used any other haha. But I'm hooked, plus it gives you interesting articles about ttc.

I used a app called maybe baby from the App Store to concieve my daughter this time around. We were successful within four months of getting the app and it was right about the gender too. Naturally that could have been just dumb luck. It was a pretty easy app to use though, and if your cycles are fairly regular it seems to be pretty accurate at predicting cycles.

I've used fertility friend since I first started TTC with DD. I really like it. The computer and phone based app options are nice.

Thank you everyone!! I am currently using Fertility friend and I'm not sure I really care for it... I will definitely look into what you guys recommended!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->