• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone recommend any sites/shops that sell lovely evening wear?

porkypig

Reaction score
Its for my brother in laws wedding next year, i want a long dress budget of up to £300 thank you xx

I'd say eBay, jjshouse, monsoon, debenhams would all be good places to start
Xx

Karen Mullen and coast do gorgeous dresses. Also anywhere like house of Fraser where they have lots of brands/labels would be good too

Thanks ladies I've had a look at these sites but nothings catching my eye at the mo; I thought if anyone knew some amazing site that I didn't know about- thanks for your suggestions anyway xx

The shops suggested are what id recommend, along with Karen Millen, Whistles, Designers at Debenhams. The ranges will change all the time so I'd wait it out. It's an awkward time as the seasons are changing.

How about designing your own?

My friend is disabled, very short and only likes specific material. She looks through magazines then has a dress maker copy the design, usually only costs around £200 if she has something special done?

I tend to always buy Ted Baker but have a few pieces from Coast and Karen Millen. Also Zara, one of my favourite outfits is from Zara, jacket, blouse and trousers was £150, bargain!

Monsoon, Kaliko, Alice Temperley at John Lewis I'd also recommend. In fact I always start with Lewis's when I need something.

Have you looked at Quiz? Some of their stuff can be tacky but I got a lovey dress for my brothers wedding this weekend for £60!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->