Can anyone see a line??

aPharmD

Reaction score
Im 10 dpo today. Took this with FMU. I feel like I see a super faint line but then again, it might just be my eyes. Please help! I will obviously be testing again but Im so impatient!

Attachments

• 11-9-14.jpg
    11-9-14.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 43
At first I thought I saw something, but then I was staring longer and zooming in, and now I'm not so sure?! I think I can see which "faint line" you're talking about, but I think its too close to the control line, and slants on a funny angle?

At first I thought I saw something, but then I was staring longer and zooming in, and now I'm not so sure?! I think I can see which "faint line" you're talking about, but I think its too close to the control line, and slants on a funny angle?

No, what i see is about where the control is but on the opposite side. its not angled. just super faint. when you zoom in, it gets harder to see in my opinion b/c it gets fuzzier. i took it with my phone which never depict them as well.

ill just have to wait. I really dont feel like this is my month anyways and I had some mild cramping today so im sure AF is probably coming my way.

Oh ok! Sorry. I'm on my phone too. I'll try & get on my laptop later and try to see it better :flower:

Ok wait - I had another look and *think* I might see something very very faint and squinty. Maybe.

Thanks buffyx for taking a look! I know it's nothing to get excited over. Just stared at so many darn tests I feel I'm losing my mind sometimes!

i thought i saw something but i think its just my eyes wanting to see it, because i end up seeing it all over the test when i gander across. sorry! try waiting a few days and see if something comes up

Af came today. i guess my luteal phase is short now since d and c.

That sucks. Sorry to hear :hugs: I really thought I could see a faint line!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->