Can anyone see a line?

Thank everyone for replyingO:)! I’m pretty sure it’s a definite bfn but I’ll go get more tests tomorrow and try again. POAS is so addictive.

POAS is sooooo addicting I'm totaly with you on that one.
With regards of ure tests I wud say it's the start of a BFP because that line is thick.
Can't wait to see ure next tests good luck sweety

Hello thank you for the support everyone! Well today it was the most negative negative I’ve ever seen. Not even a trace of a line. :roll:

At least this has made me decide I definitely want to TTC. Just need to wait on AF returning now...

I’m sorry, but at least it gave you an answer and good luck!

Good luck for when you TTC, we were saying about periods not returning after 15 months well today I got a positive ovulation test, very positive. I checked because I had bad cramps my worry is me and hubby have dtd a few times this week xx

Good luck for when you TTC, we were saying about periods not returning after 15 months well today I got a positive ovulation test, very positive. I checked because I had bad cramps my worry is me and hubby have dtd a few times this week xx
Ohhh wow! I take it you weren’t TTC then? I’m just at 14 months now so really intrigued about when it’ll come back. Feel like he’s cutting back himself now. Used to be desperate to feed when I got home from work but now not as fussed.

No deffo not TTC one is plenty. If I had. A positive ovulation test when would I ovulate after that 24 hours? Today? We will not be DTD until I’m certain ovulation has been!
My little one has pulled away a lot now so more or less just mornings xx

No deffo not TTC one is plenty. If I had. A positive ovulation test when would I ovulate after that 24 hours? Today? We will not be DTD until I’m certain ovulation has been!
My little one has pulled away a lot now so more or less just mornings xx
I think it’s 24-48 hours after a positive that ovulation usually happens. I’ve had bad cramping so think finally AF might be on the way.

I really hope AF stays away and you get a bfp , have you tested again xx

I really hope AF stays away and you get a bfp , have you tested again xx
Thank you! I’ve not tested but did order 50 cheap strip tests. :oops: That’ll keep me going for a while.

Good luck sweety praying AF stays away.

Well I was getting complete negatives. Tested again this morning, still negative and then binned it because the kids were playing up. Just looked in bin and saw this.... but just did two Internet cheapies and they are negative...

69D89D16-4291-4C41-8D10-F7A4E583B558.jpeg

How strange, that look very very pink to be an evap or anything xxx

It’s crazy! I actually remembered the test was blank like the pee hadn’t travelled up yet so I just chucked it. Must be a faulty test. The cheapies are totally blank and I usually trust them to be accurate.

EDBD38BD-FF9C-463E-8EB9-E1E63D03BE2C.jpeg

That’s a crazy line. Was the test expired? I got a ‘BFP’ a few months ago even though I knew it was almost impossible for me to be pregnant. The tests were 6+ months expired so gave me a false positive. All other tests were negative, it was just that one but it was thick and pink like yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->